• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys! I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the end of my current EUII game so that I may convert to Victoria!

Excuse my ignorance but I have one question: Can I convert my EUII game if it is the AGC-EEP version or does it have to be just the standard EUII? Plus, I am doing a fresh install of Victoria after a pretty long time of not playing the game....what is the latest Victoria patch that I need?

Thanks for all your help!

Loretto said:
Hey guys! I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the end of my current EUII game so that I may convert to Victoria!

Excuse my ignorance but I have one question: Can I convert my EUII game if it is the AGC-EEP version or does it have to be just the standard EUII? Plus, I am doing a fresh install of Victoria after a pretty long time of not playing the game....what is the latest Victoria patch that I need?

Thanks for all your help!
The patch you need is 1.03c I don't know if the converter will work with 1.04 which is getting released any day now.

And it does work with AGCEEP just follow the instructions from this thread
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166754