• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The wiki moved. Here it is. :)

fbaker4 said:
And is there a mac version?
Not to my knowledge. I believe there was a thread on this subject some time ago [actually, I just found it here], but I don't think it ended positively.

You could try contacting Kinniken; he seems to still be active.

BigBadWolf said:
Sorry if this has been answered before, how does converter agrees with mods? Can I convert moded games into Vicky?
Depends on your mod. There are data files available for AGCEEP (I don't remember which version) and WATKABAOI, but I don't know of any other sets.

I'm getting that same "exception thrown" error, and that's all it says (no line number, no useful information of any kind). When I turn POP conversion off it works just fine, however.

It's a converted CK game (might be the problem, since others seem to have it too). Kind of a shame since I'd have loved for my large population of Swedish Finns (this thanks to some weirdness in CK) in North America to have stayed Ugric.

I know it's an old thread but I hope someone still reads here :D

The old download site is not online anymore (domain expired) and I lost my eu2vic and eu2rev copies. can anyone maybe tell me where to download them now?

thanks in advance

I believe rafiki owned the domain; someone has already left a visitor message on his profile, so I won't bother him further.

In the meantime, I apparently have super powers now, so I'll use them to attach Eu2Vic and Eu2Rev here. Have fun!

Attachments

• EU2Rev.zip
    294,7 KB · Views: 120
  • Eu2Vic_1.03.zip
    293,4 KB · Views: 91
FTG saves are nearly identical to EU2 saves, so I would guess it's possible. But the AGCEEP conversion files are rather old.

Just rename the save. The extension doesn't really matter; it's what's inside that counts.