• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Conversion problems

Hi!

I'm converting a 1820-game with the reborn Roman Empire (u01) to Ricky, and I'm having a few problems. When I convert my end game, including POPs, the process abruptly ends with a error-message: "Error (exception thrown) while converting file!".

I can understand that the converter would have difficulties coping with such a modified game, but when I convert without including POPs, it works out fine. And when I convert a older save, prior to about 1791, it works even including POPs.

Is there some corruption in the game file after 1791? Some development in the game that the converter can't understand?

Grateful for any assistance!

SO, I just played a full game with the byzantine empire in For the GLory with the AGCEEP mod, if I use the EU2Rev will it work?

probably not, FTG uses a different format from the standard EU2 files.

I tried to convert it, I typed the name of the file and it worked, I am downloading Ricky form GG right now, I will come back and update to say if it worked or not...

Ok, I finished installing it, the game lopads until the "Initializing Script" and then crashes :/

YESSSSS!!! It works!!!!!!! the only problem is that there were two TRI countries in the save, I deleted one and it worked :D

Before:
screensave7r.png

After:
screensave0i.png

Last edited:
Good to hear.

How about now? the link to the converter download is not work, can someone send to me? lipedino AT hotmail DOT com
please please

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in luck. I haven't played eu2 or vicky in ages but I managed to find a copy of the converter stashed on my machine. This seems like a really out of date way to do a megacampaign though.

Attachments

• EU2Rev.rar
    264,3 KB · Views: 72
You're in luck. I haven't played eu2 or vicky in ages but I managed to find a copy of the converter stashed on my machine. This seems like a really out of date way to do a megacampaign though.
Thanks very much, i tested and think is work fine! only a few provinces of poland, peru e CSA na Africa, but i converted a save of the mod MyMAPP, i will complete a game in AGCEEP now! Wollishit! Mega Campaingn is coming! Thanks very much really!