• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chaingun said:
I have a new question regarding realism and such. I realized I could just make EU2 Anhalt come true now in terms of country size, but that would be at the expense of Würzburg. I would just make what is currently Saxony and Anhalt into Saxony, and then build Anhalt out of some other provines (Erfurt, Göttlingen, Kassel and Gotha primarily). Sadly, the EU2 capital city of Würzburg (Erfurt) would lie inside Anhalt, and Anhalt's EU2 capital of Weimar would lie inside Saxony. This has no sense when it comes to realism, but it would make the land areas a bit better from a viewpoint. What would you prefer, a much more realistic Germany or a more EU2ish Anhalt territorial area?

I'd prefer map realism over geographical realism. EU2 over reallife

I want the borders to look more or less the same after conversion. I hardly pay attenton to what the city in a province is called, aside from the obvious big cities.

OMG If you guys pull this Off You should Be Bronzed in Statues. I'm planning on starting a Series of AAR's starting in Eu2 then to vicky and finally ending in HoI. If you guys make something that will let me take Eu2 and convert the results into Vicky that would be soo awsome that I don't possess the words to describe it. :D

Hmm, it does work... Sort of... However if you download it you can use it for much else than to test it currently as only certain countries are converted in the areas we have ID mapped etc. Once we got something which can more realistically portray all EU2 content in Victoria we will start to make public releases.

Ironfoundersson said:
Hah we got our own forum :D

Yes we do! BiB opened a new forum for us... :)

GrevenWhite said:
OMG If you guys pull this Off You should Be Bronzed in Statues. I'm planning on starting a Series of AAR's starting in Eu2 then to vicky and finally ending in HoI. If you guys make something that will let me take Eu2 and convert the results into Vicky that would be soo awsome that I don't possess the words to describe it. :D

A check in Euros or USD would be fine for me, ok? :p

Chaingun said:
Hey we're supposed to use the new threads instead of this one´. :mad: :wacko: :D

Yes... we should no longer posts here

{please ignore;)}

Why don't we post an update of what projects have we currently undertook? This way we know what we are all up to and not work twice

I am about to start ID'ing provinces in Turkey & Persia

Ironfoundersson said:
Isn't it better to post that in the province id thread? Here it will only get buried under all the other stuff

Thought we'd keep that thread for Id's only :(

Talk about anything related to provinces in the geography thread ;). I created it because province ID and country discussions often come hand in hand. I agree the new system is a bit confusing; we might have to cut down the number of threads a bit.

Chaingun said:
Talk about anything related to provinces in the geography thread

Ok boss ;) :p

It doesn't work with Hearts of Iron. Mainly because 1) we decided to concentrate on EU2->Vic first, 2) I can't afford HoI as I have other priorities before that game (CK).