• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are true but "known" can have different meanings...

Lol, I meant "known" to the general public. I mean: everybody knows you and MichaelM are working on the source, so you two are known source team members. The rest of the members is unknown (to me, at least).

I wanted to write events for the Emperor whoever the Emperor is. The problem is, i can not use a specific country- or province-entry for such events and without this, i always get that events and not the Emperor.

This would be very helpful.

event = {
id = xxx
trigger = { xxx }
emperor = yes
random = no /yes
name = "xxx"
desc = "xxx"
style = 1
date = { xxx }
action_a = { xxx }
}
}

any news on how far you guys are? will paradox tell us something? will you tell us something? 1 year? 2 years? 3 years? even longer then garbon is busy on his agceep map??

any news on how far you guys are? will paradox tell us something? will you tell us something? 1 year? 2 years? 3 years? even longer then garbon is busy on his agceep map??

If you were actually interested, you'd already know that P'dox keeps the lips sealed.

If you were actually interested, you'd already know that P'dox keeps the lips sealed.

I know, I just like to bug you guys once in a while:(

unsure if this has been mentioned before.

I would like provinces that are under rebel control and exceeding 4 years in duration continue to proceed to either Independence or be annexed to another nation regardless even if the holding nation places ( or has stationed ) troops in that rebelled province.

The AI ( and humans) continually place 1K number of troops to prevent this happening now. this is usually only because of war, but it leads to a decimation of the provinces populace especially if that nations current war drags on and on and on.

unsure if this has been mentioned before.

I would like provinces that are under rebel control and exceeding 4 years in duration continue to proceed to either Independence or be annexed to another nation regardless even if the holding nation places ( or has stationed ) troops in that rebelled province.

The AI ( and humans) continually place 1K number of troops to prevent this happening now. this is usually only because of war, but it leads to a decimation of the provinces populace especially if that nations current war drags on and on and on.

And also when rebels are in a one-province minor, but without enough troops to capture the province, they keep looting the poor province indefinitely:(. Something should be done about that.

I would like to have included either of these mechanisms:

- The best (highest statted) leader automatically takes command over a battle (regardless of rank).
- A way of manually promoting/demoting leaders in-game.

The second one would be better IMO. I would also like this:

- A way to kill leaders in-game.

I would also like to be able to choose from multiple options for a single option at the game startup. Kinda hard to explain, but at this moment you can choose from only "yes" and "no".

Code:
option = {
	name = "crap example"
	tag = craptastic
	status = yes
	}
}

That sort of stuff.

-----------------------------------------------

I also believe that online, the whispers between the host and fellow players should NOT be visible in the logs. At this moment, any player can see whatever the host has been saying in secret to fellow players.

Also there should be a way to make leaders impossible to die in random battles. I have had important, crucial leaders die in their first battle online... It really messes up stuff. Obviously some people may like this feature so it would be best if you could choose if you wanted them immortal (till their death date) or not.

unsure if this can be done by event but its most likely via "engine"

IMO....and land held by a state/nation which is NOT core lands and that nation has become a vassal of another, then these NON core lands should either rebel outright or have a 60 months rebellion risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.