• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry-I meant to post a few days ago.

There was a death in the family and I'm out here for a bit. SHOULD be back by next Sunday, but not certain yet.

Was supposed to get in last night but flight was cancelled due to (yet more) inclement weather in New York. Just made it home a couple hours ago.

I'll be here next week.

Hey guys, what happened with this game?

I am trying to connect people interested in some nostalgia eu2 massive MP, got around 4 already. :)

Maybe any of those is still interested in setting up some EU2/FTG game or people just jumped forever into eu4?

Hey guys, what happened with this game?

It sadly died out due to a combination of connection issues (neither pepsi nor John could join, despite our best efforts) and schedule conflicts. We just sort of lost interest in continuing after like the third postponement.

Maybe any of those is still interested in setting up some EU2/FTG game or people just jumped forever into eu4?

I'm interested. EU4 is worse than EU2 in nearly every respect in terms of multiplayer, so if you organize a campaign I'll sign up.

Great TC :). Will be great to play again with you. Right now still recruiting people, it's hard nowadays. Will count you in for sure. Expect some message in the near future :).

P.S. Any other player who is also nice and reliable is welcome :).

we havent really played for a while Manedrift but some of us are considering to restart
if we do then we wil let you both know for sure since we can always use new people

Count me in as well. It's been a long time, but I would be very keen too, please let me know if you're getting the band back together. Though I am in New Zealand, I will go to bed & wake up early or whatever I'd need to do to play!