• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
Hello All

I still have EU 1.10 on my system and i havnt played for ages and have some questions.

Is EU 1.10 the latest/last patch/version?

Can people provide me links and suggestions of which vital mods,scenarios and extras to add please.

thanks

Dr

Interesting to see EU1 'alive'. Haven't played it for some 6 years now. Anyways, patch 1.10 is indead the latest version. As for mods etc... Everything is optional but for me the best one was IGC. But this sticky in the Scenario and Mododifications section list the most important ones. Just browse through the thread and choose anyone (or more) you like. I haven't checked on availability though... Could be some links are non existent, so maybe a google search will help.

Enjoy :)

Nagel said:
Interesting to see EU1 'alive'. Haven't played it for some 6 years now. Anyways, patch 1.10 is indead the latest version. As for mods etc... Everything is optional but for me the best one was IGC. But this sticky in the Scenario and Mododifications section list the most important ones. Just browse through the thread and choose anyone (or more) you like. I haven't checked on availability though... Could be some links are non existent, so maybe a google search will help.

Enjoy :)

Thanks a lot for the links,now for some traveling back in time ;)