• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Xizo said:
Why did Nikoai II move this. This thread is just proof we need our own MP forum :D

Owen - Except for Zucker this is pretty much all of us. :rofl:
I kind of guessed as much. :D

If you want a longterm game with players from both Europe and North America, you need to find a time when all can play. In EU2 MP, we've found that the best time for those sorts of games is Sunday mid-afternoon to evening, European time. Make sure you're confident of how the various timezones fit together, particularly if summer time (=daylight saving time) is involved.

You should use ICQ for arranging games, this is partly because it is good at storing your historical communications (useful for diplomatic arguments), but mainly because it is the standard messaging client for arranging MP on the rest of the Paradox boards. If you ever want to play other Paradox games in multiplayer, such as EU2, you'll already have it and be used to it.

Anyway, EU2 MP hasn't had its own mod for a few months, ever since Archduke decided to concentrate on his scenario. Hopefully some passing mod or admin will send this back where it came once they notice it. You might want to PM someone if you want it moved quicker.

Owen said:
Anyway, EU2 MP hasn't had its own mod for a few months, ever since Archduke decided to concentrate on his scenario. Hopefully some passing mod or admin will send this back where it came once they notice it. You might want to PM someone if you want it moved quicker.

Actually I decided against that as I also tended to loose my temper in some heated diplomatic arguments once in a while.;)

Check with KB, he is quite attentive for Eu 2 MP concerns.

Owen said:

O We are here have no doubt, This forum is one of the most heavily watched on the board.

Castellon said:
O We are here have no doubt, This forum is one of the most heavily watched on the board.

I KNEW IT! Im not paranoid. They really are watching us. Beware! BEWARE! THEY ARE COMING FOR US! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Castellon said:
Yes, and I know why. ;)

Thanks.

Which only leaves me to point out that EU2 MP is the way forward, since it is optimised for Multiplay, whereas EU1 isn't. Thank you and good night. :D

Owen said:
Yes, and I know why. ;)

Thanks.

Which only leaves me to point out that EU2 MP is the way forward, since it is optimised for Multiplay, whereas EU1 isn't. Thank you and good night. :D

I have noticed that EU 1 seems more stable for us with slow connections. :)

Apparently there is less things to calculate and send info about... :rolleyes:

Yoghurt said:
I have noticed that EU 1 seems more stable for us with slow connections. :)

Apparently there is less things to calculate and send info about... :rolleyes:
If you're sure. When did you last play EU2 though? Nowadays people with 56k only tend to have problems if the host ramps up the speed too much.

post your details in the mp discussion billy bob setup, and why not check out my completely random senario thread, i know youve already got a nation but why not check out the progress ;)

Grahamule said:
Billy bob, AMERICA ONLINE. He is BRITISH.

Then they should change it to eol. Earth online.

Or maybe just leave it the way it is.

Yoghurt said:
Some one up for EU 1 mp wensday, thursday and friday between 8 pm and 11 pm GMT? (roughly)

Ill do it. so 3-5 eastern? I think so.