• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

billy bob

The crazy little mushroom
59 Badges
Jun 9, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Multiplayer Disscussion

This is where if you want to do a mp game you post the vitals here and you begin.

Can announce that i have just had a nice session of good old mp on EU 1 togheter with nubarton. :)

Smithed the Mameluks as the Knights of St John and the spanish crown was "friendly" enough to hand over their gold mines in Toleda as the island of Malta into my care. :)

When saving, nubarton was doing well taking island by island from the spaniards aswell.

Well we was supposed to fight against the heathens, but we needed a little funding first... :rolleyes:

Hey Yoggie if you need another player Ill play. You still have my text file remember.

i dont c y not... mayb i will be kind enough to let u into MY alliance.... ;) hehehe ya get that yoghurt :D

nubarton said:
i dont c y not... mayb i will be kind enough to let u into MY alliance.... ;) hehehe ya get that yoghurt :D

when do you play?

nubarton said:
where are you from? wot time zone? we can fit you in :D me and yoghurt do not have a set time for the game, not played it much yet. but if u have msn billy bob add me nubarton@hotmail.com :) adn well get it sorted

dont have msn. But my timezone is GMT-5 or Eastern Standard Time.

Yoghurt said:
For mp purposes I advise you to get MSN :) It is much easier to establish contact prior a game then :)

As for me Im in GMT +1
Nubarton is a GMT

So when do we play. Ill try getting msn.

Do you all have AOL or Yahoo.

If morph would stop losing his CD we'd continue our games. I would suggest a 5 person game, but 3 Americain bruyants and two Europeans wouldn't really work. We have two or three games in progress, and I'm trying to make some scens to play so we don't dominate the world so early.

Grahamule said:
If morph would stop losing his CD we'd continue our games. I would suggest a 5 person game, but 3 Americain bruyants and two Europeans wouldn't really work. We have two or three games in progress, and I'm trying to make some scens to play so we don't dominate the world so early.

I dont care as long as its a fresh start. You 2 have a reputation.

Of course... the only problem is, with a big group of people, everyone has to be in every game. And of course if you start over every time it isn't as fun :)

I think everyone should post their MSN/AIM/Yahoo/ICQs here... it's a lot easier than looking in everyone's profile.

AIM: Grahamule
Yahoo: Grahamule2

you'll only really find me on AIM though.

AIM: DoomWalrus506 (well and my AOL one but I prefer this one)
Yahoo: none

Whichever mod decided to be helpful and move this to the EU2 MP forum, I'm afraid it was the wrong thing to do.

It's much more important that this thread is seen by all those who choose to still play EU1, than it is for it to be seen by EU2 MPers, who are unlikely to want to revert.

I guess they don't have a MP Forum..