• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(1196)

IWW Grunt
Feb 25, 2001
Visit site
Yeah, that's the message I get when I try to run your executable...

I don't see how it could be already patched, because I get this message after a fresh install... :confused:

unmerged(1196)

IWW Grunt
Feb 25, 2001
Visit site
Update:

The UK 1.09 patch updated successfully on the NA installation (and Moctezuma's patch was applied successfully), but the new executable is unable to recognize my American CD. :( A successfully patched NA executable or even a 1.09 UK crack would be greatly appreciated...

unmerged(1196)

IWW Grunt
Feb 25, 2001
Visit site
Hell, if you could tell me what to hex-edit, I'd be really grateful...

unmerged(2150)

Second Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2001
www.geocities.com
Yes, you should pack europa.exe using WinZip file before sending...

I would like to know if someone else with NA (US) version has the same problem as you, because in this case there will be noncompatibility with new scenarios, which depends on this patch (such as very interesting Byzantine scenario) :(

unmerged(1095)

Young Old'un
Feb 23, 2001
Originally posted by Gen. Suvorov
Do you think if we ask Patric to change the encryption, he will do it?
The NA copy protection is added by Strategy First and not by Paradox AFAIK.