• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Drayman

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 14, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders II
Hi,
when I play the Tutorial Campaign in EU 1 the first three steps are:

- Create an Army: done
- send the Army to a neighbour province: done
- remove all natives: ???

How do I remove the Natives? I cant find an option for that and I didnt find this topic in the Manual. So what am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance.

Drayman

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
87 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Hi,
when I play the Tutorial Campaign in EU 1 the first three steps are:

- Create an Army: done
- send the Army to a neighbour province: done
- remove all natives: ???

How do I remove the Natives? I cant find an option for that and I didnt find this topic in the Manual. So what am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance.

Drayman
*Tries to remember a time long, long ago*

I think there's an option when the army is selected to "attack natives" or something along those lines. This will initiate a battle with the natives of that province. You might need to do it more than once, but eventually their population will have fallen to zero.

Drayman

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 14, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders II
Oh man, i am Feeling old ;)

I cant find that option. When I select the Army there are Armyorganisation related options like divide it etc. And at the province there are optionns like send a colonist. But even when I do that, the Goal "kill Natives" remains.

Drayman

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 14, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders II
I finally found the solution. The Land that i should free from Natives.........................had none :confused:
So i went to another land and it worked there.