• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sugarswag

Recruit
4 Badges
Jan 26, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
I have noticed a bug which causes prisoners to randomly spawn in the top right corner of the map and to escape. I tried to right click and cancel that error, but it keeps coming back. I even tried to remove prison labor from the workshop rooms and even remove the class for workshop rooms. But that square is still there and keeps spawning random prisoners to "operate workshop saw" even though there is now saw at the corner of the screen".

Attachments

• Bug.JPG
    Bug.JPG
    342,4 KB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
Hey sugarswag,

Thanks for your report! Can you please also upload your save file in this thread? This will help us identify what is causing this behavior.

Here you go, a save file showing the same bug. It's in the top left corner, OP must've confused that, as their screenshot shows the top left as well.

I'd like to know how's my bug report going, while we're at it. There's no reply there, even though it's older than this one. Is it because no one cares, or maybe you just don't reply if you don't need any extra information?

Attachments

• workshop saw bug.txt
    6 MB · Views: 4
Hey sugarswag,

Thanks for your report! Can you please also upload your save file in this thread? This will help us identify what is causing this behavior.

I tried to expand the map in both directions to possibly solve the issue, however when I expanded the map, the bug created another bug. It seems like the top left corner of the map gets that workshop saw bug. If you extend the map, the previous bug stays, and another one gets added to the new corner of the map.

See image.

Attachments

• picture.JPG
    picture.JPG
    237,6 KB · Views: 5