• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Croatian

Corporal
3 Badges
Feb 5, 2021
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
My suggestions after 400 hours in the game:

-Make that we can gain or choose reputation if we use drugs or alcohol, exercise often in gym, eating a lot etc. , not only with fight or brake items such shower head.
-Order certain contraband thru phone call or visitation. For example order contraband to be deliver hidden in ingredients,mail, workshop supplies, thrown across fence etc.
-Making money thru work or trading contraband , then we use that money to bribe guards or buy another contraband from other prisoners etc.
- You can make enemies from other prisoners or gangs, they just don't like you and want to kill you or fight you. (I never being attacked by other prisoner in Escape Mode)
- You are able to join to the gang so you can be protected by fellow gang members, do certain tasks for them what they ask etc. But in other hand you are target by rival gangs and they want kill you
- If you feel in danger after many attacks, you can request from Warden to be transfered into Protective sector
- If metal detector scan metal contraband you can't move anymore until guard come and search you. (in regular game is perfect but in Escape Mode thats common bug)
- Guard never find any contraband on me when I go thru inspection station (common bug)
- In regular game make automatic prisoner transfer option to lower security sector for good behavior. In that way you will improve Escape Mode game and we will get transfer to lower security sector automatically for good behavior
-In regular game make automatic guards search option in certain sectors or cell blocks. In that way you will improve Escape Mode game and we will get surprisingly and unexpectedly cell search.

Escape mode have so much potential that you dont have idea how this game could be great and amazing popular worldwide ! ! ! Especially if you could make Escape Mode in RPG format so we can have small chat with other prisoners, guards, visitors, phone calls, Warden etc.
You keep improving the regular game but you don't improve nothing about Escape Mode since game release. If you start improve Escape Mode mode, game will start becoming more popular, at the same time higher earnings for you when the game starts selling more.

Last edited: