escape file -> prison file? HELP PLEASE

escape file -> prison file? HELP PLEASE

• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

mansnlnl

Recruit
May 19, 2020
I hope someone can help me because I accidentally deleted my prison. I've really put some effort in this prison and it's pretty big.
I still have a file from escape mode in this prison. So I hoped someone could tell me how I could modify that file to be a normal prison file and not an escape mode file. if you need more info or the file itself just ask!

Ozoneraxi

Sergeant
8 Badges
Feb 1, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
Make a backup just in case.
If you open the file in a text editor, there is a "BEGIN EscapeMode" section, maybe deleting that will work?

• 1Like
Reactions: mansnlnl

mansnlnl

Recruit
May 19, 2020
Make a backup just in case.
If you open the file in a text editor, there is a "BEGIN EscapeMode" section, maybe deleting that will work?
okay so that Kina worked. I now can use al my normal tools to build and control the prison. but there is still one problem.... the camera is still following a prisoner.

Ozoneraxi

Sergeant
8 Badges
Feb 1, 2019
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
Maybe delete that prisoner off the save file? If that doesnt work I could have a look when I have time in the following weeks.

mansnlnl

Recruit
May 19, 2020
Maybe delete that prisoner off the save file? If that doesnt work I could have a look when I have time in the following weeks.
yea that was the first thing I tried when I noticed this. It didn’t work After I loaded that file I just became another prisoner
Okey it would be awesome if you could take a look at it that would mean much to me. Thank you so much!!
For your information: the camera follows one person, I can control this person’s movement but nothing else. If I put the time on pause I can move the camera free but the mouse isn’t in line with the screen anymore.

Ozoneraxi

Sergeant
8 Badges
Feb 1, 2019
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
With editor look for a line that says "AvatarControl" and set it to false. Report status after you did that.