How's the space on your hard drive? Paradox wants to challenge your galaxy brain with a great selection of space exploration games - and they're all on sale for some very down-to-earth prices! The sale runs from May 4th until May 10th at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT.
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
it don't workPlease try a **clean** reinstall:
- Remove the game from Steam (uninstall)
- Manually delete all these files and folders, if still there:
(first move the /saves/ folder elsewhere to keep your save games)
(To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer)
- Install the game again and see if it runs now.
Good luck with that!
i think i must do the same what i do at the same error at csgo uninstal cities and reinstal it from changed wifi.Next thing to try is a clean reinstall of Steam itself.
- exit the Steam app entirely
- delete everything in the Steam folder EXCEPT steam.exe and the SteamApps folder
- run steam.exe to rebuild all that