error, world war i

• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

LuduinManuel

Sergeant
7 Badges
Jan 19, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
el problema surge cuando se activa el evento de la invacion de la entente tesalomnica, el problema es que para entonces,y en mi partida ya francia habia firmado la paz,entoces francia que ya no forma parte de la entente le arrebata tesalomnica a grecia sin motivo y sin razon.. mi pregunta es si lo que ocurre es un error de eventos en el dado caso de que francia ya no este en guerra, no deberia ocurrir con UK? o fueron los franceses los que realizaron la invacion de tesalomnica en la realidad, y si ya no se encontrara en guerra francia, esto deberia de ocurrir de igual forma?

the problem arises when the event of the thessalomian entente invades is activated, the problem is that by then, and in my departure france had already signed the peace, then france, which is no longer part of the entente, takes thessalomian from greece without reason and without reason ... my question is if what happens is an error of events in the event that France is no longer at war, shouldn't it happen with the UK? Or was it the French who actually carried out the Thessalomnica invasion, and if France is no longer at war, this should happen in the same way?

1.png

2.png

Last edited: