• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Aug 25, 2009
Hi, i'm new here. I just bought the game and played it until mission 9. Everytime i destroy the 2 platform, a message box appear. Some kind of error... --"
Anyway, can u guys help me?
My pc specs are :

Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.79 Ghz
2 GB Ram
512 MB Video card nVidia GeForce 9500 GT

Thanks ^^

Nikolai II

A bunny with a hat
121 Badges
Nov 18, 2001
www.giantitp.com
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • War of the Roses
  • Lead and Gold
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Divine Wind
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Rome: Vae Victis
What is the error message? I mean, what does it say?

Also, have you read the old threads? If you change forum display from showing posts from last month to "from the beginning" you'll get some more old bugreports to read and compare with.

unmerged(147240)

Corporal
Jul 27, 2009
www.stucuk.net
The bug is caused by the player destroying the platforms before the game wants him/her to do so. Effectively the game tries to set the 2nd platform as the mission objective but since it doesn't exist anymore (as the player has destroyed it) the game crashes.

The workaround is to follow the mission objectives to the letter. This bug however has been fixed and will be included in the next patch(Its not actualy in the next beta patch yet, but the fixed script file is available to download on the Open Beta Test forums).

Last edited: