• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This appears when I try to launch.
1674920269774.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
I ran into this yesterday, did everything as it was written (checked the files and installed C ++ and NET), I did not find a lot of information on the Internet how to fix it, they just said that DirectX should be tried to remove and also graphics drivers. However, this did not help me too, now my HoI4 is a complete invalid without DLS and Mods. Help me too!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I ran into this yesterday, did everything as it was written (checked the files and installed C ++ and NET), I did not find a lot of information on the Internet how to fix it, they just said that DirectX should be tried to remove and also graphics drivers. However, this did not help me too, now my HoI4 is a complete invalid without DLS and Mods. Help me too!
I personally wouldn't expect help to be honest, I asked support ages ago and they said go to microsoft support...

Please post in HOI4 Tech Support forum, thanks.

And that skips the launcher, IIRC. Hmmm.

Let's try setting you up to skip the launcher even when not in safe mode:

- Download the attached pa.bat.zip file
- extract pa.bat from it
- Place the .bat file in your game's Steam folder (In the same place as your Prison Architect64.exe)
- Right click the game in your Steam library
- Go to properties
- Select Launch Options
- Copy and Paste pa.bat %command% into the input box
- X out of that screen
- Run the game

Good luck!

Attachments

• pa.bat.zip
    1,1 KB · Views: 0
And that skips the launcher, IIRC. Hmmm.

Let's try setting you up to skip the launcher even when not in safe mode:

- Download the attached pa.bat.zip file
- extract pa.bat from it
- Place the .bat file in your game's Steam folder (In the same place as your Prison Architect64.exe)
- Right click the game in your Steam library
- Go to properties
- Select Launch Options
- Copy and Paste pa.bat %command% into the input box
- X out of that screen
- Run the game

Good luck!
Hi, this fixed it and i can finally use the steam workshop mods, thanks!