• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sebg82

Recruit
Feb 24, 2023
Description
Cities skylines remastered - unable to save

Game version
Xbox Series S and xCloud gaming

Expansions installed
After Dark,
Snowfall,
Natural Disasters,
Mass Transit

Issue
I am unable to save any existing and new games. I have an error message that states "an error has occurred while saving the game. Please try again later". I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but no luck, I have cleared cache too. I have the same with save and autosave.

Could you help me?

• 9Like
Reactions:
The bug still exists for me. I loaded a city that was 10.6 mb and then saw the new updates. Made an hour’s worth of upgrades and then received the error when the auto save or manual save was initiated.

Hello to Paradox. The last update that you released for the problem of saving the game City Skyline S / X series version, unfortunately, it did not solve the problem. Before the update, the game could not be saved on 16 MB, but now on 21 MB, the game still does not save, and the whole save skips, and the city is completely lost. It goes well and all the bugs have been added in the game... this problem has been going on for more than 4 months now, please solve the problem, please... it is a long time before the release of the second version and this version is also broken.. .. thanks