• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I remember this being a great mod (I last played version 1.32c) for Rome. Having been out of Rome for a while, I'm excited to see that they've finally let you extend the timeline! I'd love to play the patched Rome with this mod; what is the current status? Hardradi (BTW, thanks for the excellent work you've done) could you give an update on where things stand? I'm just trying to decide whether to "downgrade" from 2.36b to 2.35b to play your mod, or to wait for a version for the current patch. It looks like there are several people in this thread who are eager to know any news you might have...Once again, thanks.

The 2.35 version works great. It only suffers from the known game bugs, such as death icons on alive characters, etc. So you can play the 2.35 version with no problems. We are eager for the next version of Epigoni, compatible with 2.36 mainly because Hardradi said there are going to be some slight improvements to the mod.

Glad to hear the 2.35 version works well. I have this fear that I'll get 200 years in and he will release the latest, greatest version. But it sounded close to completion from his most recent posts.

i am going to play this mod soon again!!!! It's just so great...

Looking forward to the update! :)

Not to be a nagger, but is the new version coming out soon or should I just stick to 2.35? Thanks!

Is development on this stopped?

I was really looking forward to the new version :sad:

Sad to see nothing new here :(

The 2.35 version works great. It only suffers from the known game bugs, such as death icons on alive characters, etc. So you can play the 2.35 version with no problems. We are eager for the next version of Epigoni, compatible with 2.36 mainly because Hardradi said there are going to be some slight improvements to the mod.

Glad to hear the 2.35 version works well. I have this fear that I'll get 200 years in and he will release the latest, greatest version. But it sounded close to completion from his most recent posts.

Ok, I will release a "beta" verison of the latest version. I just havent had time/energy to go back and check a few things.

Thanks for the continued support and apologies for my lack thereof. :)

EDIT: Problems with Gamefront upload. I will try again tommorrow.

Last edited:
Btw is there any option to make sides involved in "small" wars (I mean situations when some tiny 2 provinces republic attacks another one with 1 province) to agree on tribute or white peace more often instead of just annexing each other or maybe just making them less aggressive? It's kind boring to see every second tribe fighting each other since the start resulting 20-30 small tribes becoming 10 bigger ones in just 10-15 years of the game. And Seleucid Empire shouldn't be allowed just eat all small neighbours one by one constantly...

Hi there.

First of all, congratulations for this great mod. And how do I know it is great if I have never played it? Simple, whenever people talk about EU:Rome, they will say it´s mandatory to play Epigoni, that´how I know about it.

All right, so a few questions:

1-I have Steam. Is it necessary to install your mod outside steam directories? I am asking because I don´t mind reinstalling the game if necessary. I actually prefer doing that instead of moving anything out of my steam folder.
2-Is there any difference between installing your mod over version 2.32c or 2.36beta patch?

Thanks in advance.

* Nevermind. I have already installed Epigony over patch 2.36. The map looks gorgeous, man.

Last edited:
I am terribly sorry for the thread raise, but this looks like a splendid mod, can't wait to try it out!

Umm I am new to this place. I saw some pictures of the western coast of India being added. But none of the versions I download go into India. Were those pictures works in progress or am I doing something wrong?

a6wLqpL_460sa.gif

Can't wait! :happy: