• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hardradi

Lt. General
34 Badges
Apr 20, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Prison Architect
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
B3.jpg

Please report any Bugs that you find in the Mod in this thread.

Your help is appreciated.

Last edited:
There is a bug with Characene that was stuffing up my game for a bit. In common\countries\Characene.txt they have CHA as their civil_war_faction, while Characene Revolt.txt has CH1 as their civil_war_faction (it should be the other way around). This is causing the game to think that the country is always in a civil war with itself, but automatically ends because one of the factions controls all of the country's provinces. This means that civil war breaks out and ends every day, proclaiming a new ruler and spamming the player with civil war messages for several days until the game freezes.

Simple fix, but damn it confused me for a bit :D

Not exactly a bug, but more of a consequence of design.

With the way that title_concubine and title_concubine1 is implemented, it's possible to have both at the same time since each has its own grant_limit. It also seems a little strange to have a friend of the ruler with a negative wealth/prominence.

A workaround might be to use the title/decision model similiar to the *_to_be titles that add an additional willing/unwilling flag to the character that can be attached to other events (more court intrigue). Unwilling concubine with high finesse or ambitious trait is more willing to poison the ruler. High Charisma ruler can win them over, etc...

It's also not possible to remove an Unwilling Concubine (decision is based upon the willing).

mp_region_cilicia is missing localization.

Last edited:
Great, thank you Cheexsta, stryhf and Gabeed for the bug reports. Changes are ready for release, except:

With the way that title_concubine and title_concubine1 is implemented, it's possible to have both at the same time since each has its own grant_limit.

Ok, I have added this to the (willing) Concubine title in the allow section:

Code:
	             NOT = { 
  			OR = {
			        has_title = title_consort
				has_title = title_concubine1
				has_title = title_ruler_bride_to_be
				has_title = title_heir_bride_to_be
			} 
		}

And this to Unwilling Concubine as you suggested in the main thread in the allow section:

Code:
		NOT = { 
			has_objective = obj_become_concubine
  			OR = {
			        has_title = title_consort
				has_title = title_concubine
				has_title = title_ruler_bride_to_be
				has_title = title_heir_bride_to_be
			} # Added in 1.31
		}

I think this will stop them from being able to rewarded to the same women. It will have to be tested.

A workaround might be to use the title/decision model similiar to the *_to_be titles that add an additional willing/unwilling flag to the character that can be attached to other events (more court intrigue). Unwilling concubine with high finesse or ambitious trait is more willing to poison the ruler. High Charisma ruler can win them over, etc...

Some good thoughts, about events triggers. Ultimately I would like to include some events. I wouldnt mind if someone else had a shot at it ;)

mp_region_cilicia is missing localization.
Not sure what you mean by this one, I dont think I have any map modding in EM 1.3. Can you elaborate ?

Thebias (it somehow formed from the Potolimic Rebels) continuously enacts the Lower Egypt decision, canceling its trade routes every time. Basically makes it impossible for them to trade with anyone.

I've had instances of rebelling nations reappearing immediately again after having been conquered, leading to an endless cycle of war and conquering until the dominant nation is preoccupied and lets the rebels exist. In particular I've seen this problem with the Mauri appearing several times from Carthage's control. Not sure if this is a 2.31 bug, or something to do with Epigoni, though.

Thebias (it somehow formed from the Potolimic Rebels) continuously enacts the Lower Egypt decision, canceling its trade routes every time. Basically makes it impossible for them to trade with anyone.

Ok, found that one and fixed it.

I've had instances of rebelling nations reappearing immediately again after having been conquered, leading to an endless cycle of war and conquering until the dominant nation is preoccupied and lets the rebels exist. In particular I've seen this problem with the Mauri appearing several times from Carthage's control. Not sure if this is a 2.31 bug, or something to do with Epigoni, though.

I think I have fixed the Mauri respawn (and Iazyges). Have you seen any others ?

Actually, I've seen it with the Iadopes as well.

In addition, I had an issue in a game with Thebaid endlessly morphing back and forth from Thebaid to the Egyptian Kingdom (it had pretty much taken all of the Ptolemaic possessions), which sounds similar to JeffSteel's bug above (If not the same one).

I was hoping you werent going to say that :confused:. At least the spelling mistake helped out :D

I havent been able to find what would cause it yet. There are a lot of files and stuff in this mod now and its getting harder to keep track of it. Time for a re-organisation.

I will test it out with both countries owning the relevant parts of egypt and see if I can get it happening on my system.

Looks like it will be the weekend for 1.31 - it has two new countries but no Sparta yet.

Just uploaded version 1.31. I think I got all bugs mentioned above. :)

Thanks gain to everyone.

Can we expect the Euphrates/Tigris/Zagros fix with the new patch?

Version 1.31 is ready for the improved terrain map but I still havent succesfully uploaded it to file front. I am going to have to try another site or method.

Later on, the ptolamoi family lose the family trait, so if you start from a later date there is no way to continue the line

Thanks Jak. I have fixed this in 1.31 for the male Ptolemies but it has also made me think that I need to do something for the Queens as well.

I've got a fun bug already! When I, as the Arevaci, did the decision to become "Celtiberia," I became Celtiberia and then immediately lost the game. In addition, the decision is missing the localization, as it doesn't say "Form Celtiberian Nation."

It's not a bug per se, but...

With the martial system, I'm finding it difficult to help along prestigious families who aren't connected to dynasties in a monarchy (probably also affects Tribal nations). Unless their sons receive military education, or I happen to have an open governor or ministry spot, there's little I can do to assist them with marriage or progeny until their 30s and a tech magistrate happens to die.

Is there any other way that prominence could be gained?