Enjoy our new and final episode of BATTLETECH Basics that Explores the Story of BATTLETECH

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
YT_thumb.jpg

We're thrilled to bring you the final installment in their BATTLETECH Basics video series, exploring the games story of noble politics and betrayal among the stars. The first turn-based tactical ‘Mech PC game in over 20 years, BATTLETECH will be available on April 24, 2018.
“BATTLETECH is Game of Thrones meets Pacific Rim in space,” said Mitch Gitelman, studio manager at Harebrained Schemes. “[Kamea] hires you to do the types of jobs that her standing army can’t do.”

“That is within the context of your larger campaign, of reputation building and working for all the different houses… It’s a wonderful way to get a true, classic BATTLETECH story,” said Jordan Weisman, CEO of Harebrained Schemes and creator the MechWarrior and BATTLETECH universe. “This really opens it up for the player to extend their own story of their mercenary unit, in whichever direction they want to go.”

“It’s knights and nobility, except instead of knights, it’s giant war machines,” said Mike McCain, game director of BATTLETECH.
Pre-order TODAY:
Steam
Plaza

No, no it's not. {Sad}

"Telling the story of my own Mercenary Unit..."

: )

Yeah, I like that a lot. :bow:

Game of throne meeting pacific rim already exist and it call gundam serie and it exist since 1979 but if the sceanrio of your game have a least 10% of quality of the best gundam serie it will worth the price of your game i will wait to sen some let play and after maybe buy it or not ;)

Last edited:
Why did this have to come out the same time as God of War? Might have to put buying this off for a while unless I see some stellar reviews.
We'll see you later then. : ) Have fun, good luck and good gaming with GoW! :bow:

Game of throne meeting pacific rim already exist and it call gundam serie and it exist since 1979 but if the sceanrio of your game have a least 10% of quality of the best gundam serie it will worth the price of your game i will wait to sen some let play and after maybe buy it or not ;)

If you are waiting for “Let’s Play” videos, I recommend Cohh Carnage’s series (42 parts I believe), available on YouTube. He starts the game not knowing anything, but is enjoyable.
Also he is playing a Beta version, but it is already very polished.

He definitely shows enough for you to make up your mind.

See you on the battle field.

If you are waiting for “Let’s Play” videos, I recommend Cohh Carnage’s series (42 parts I believe), available on YouTube. He starts the game not knowing anything, but is enjoyable.
Also he is playing a Beta version, but it is already very polished.

He definitely shows enough for you to make up your mind.

See you on the battle field.
His videos are a good starting point for New players to Battle tech or mechwarrior games