• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Yoghurt
This mod sounds great Lang :) Im currently dl a mongolian scenario for EU 2, but I´ll dl this asap and try it out to :)

Thanks Yoghurt :)

The mongol scenario went through its development phase on my forum as a hosted mod and its completion pleases me greatly. Those guys have worked damn hard.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Yoghurt
Dig up! what you mean... Im pretty much assuming you, as a EU 1 forum mod, already got about half a dozen copies of different EU 1 mods on your comp :rolleyes: :D ;)

I do. On my old computer, which is kaputt. :D

Languish, I've done...several, just search for them. I won't do another one, it's too time consuming.

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
I'm tempted to dig up my old EU1 disc. ;)

OH GOOD LORD! The only active mod on the EU forum DOESN'T HAVE HIS EU DISC!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!

That's just sad.

Version 4 is en route in the next few weeks and will include some new additions, such as a vastly improved colonynames.csv file... i examined the current one (the IGC one) and it is still pretty bad in a lot of places. Expect some work to arise for each nation in this thread regarding those changes.

edit: Thanks for the URL's Morpheus... they are good Carolus!

Last edited:
Ah no! It's not. Please fix it!:D I want to try it out, even though it wouldn't affect much since England has no chance at India with me around and all the other colonial nations are gone ;)

Originally posted by vandem

I haven't played EU for about 3 months, but seeing this thread, and the excellent Byz AAR has inspired me to try again.

Speaking of AARs, whatever happened to the one that you started? Ever gonna finish it?

btw when's r5 coming? :p

Great changes Laguish. Much appreciated and quite overdue.

Originally posted by Stonewall
Great changes Laguish. Much appreciated and quite overdue.

No problems, i like the way the AI works now... and being as it is principally colonial its been quite useful to see it progress nicely. Take the dutch in Taiwan in the 1620's in my Nippon AAR... that was heaven to see that... but then again i am an odd chap.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Last edited: