• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm confused, should these be read in any particular order ie does the french aar take place before the Venetian, or are they all the same game at the same time from the aspect of different countries?

they are all from the same game---thus the many different perspectives. It's part of a campaign that will stretch to the end of HOI:DD

Darknesskilla said:
That's why I captured Arabia. I want me some oil come HoI time :D :D

too bad the byzants arent too happy about your "purchase" this is sadly the case for france since it delayed, and delayed and delayed till the point when everyone else had everything and france had nothing. the only goal france can server now is scavenger or shock troops.

the coming 3 session will be abundant with PvP wars i reckon so stay tuned :D

MonMarty said:
too bad the byzants arent too happy about your "purchase" this is sadly the case for france since it delayed, and delayed and delayed till the point when everyone else had everything and france had nothing. the only goal france can server now is scavenger or shock troops.

the coming 3 session will be abundant with PvP wars i reckon so stay tuned :D

Pfff, yeah right, scavenging. Arabia was wide open for hundreds of years, why should I let Byzantium have it. Everyone says I have to be quicker that everyone to get what I want, well there you go. As for you Walshy, if you attack me you'll find yourself with more than just one enemy.

Darknesskilla said:
That's why I captured Arabia. I want me some oil come HoI time :D :D
eh arabia has like what 70 oil p/d meanwhile texas has somewere in the range of 900 p/d

othere targets for oil are indonesia and trinidad and venuzuvela, the rest is in texas.

GB will be loaded.

Kami said:
I agree with the Darkness (Henceforth known as the Dark Lord).

And isn't it about time you took out the remaining blank spaces on the map?! :D

How come Denmark has such a high income?

that is scandinavia and he got that income trough trade. ofcourse the sound toll gives a very nice bonus.