• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Colonel Bran said:
Can someone pleas help the byzantines, the borders look just plain ugly.

i grant him 10,000 ducats in exchange for budjak kaffa and Crimea. mainlybecuase i want a streamlined border and i want astrakhan, the cot is mainly active in my land yet it belongs to the byzants.

i will also lead wars for him since i never get any stabhit when attacking anyone (the only orthodox nation left is Byzants which i will never declare on) in which wars he can make use of my massive manpower and very advanced army.

vanin said:
What happened to Byzantium in the Balkans? :eek: Seems as if alot of countries rose up there... On the other hand, shouldn't Russia upset the balance of the world by conquering China? They are already overly large, but i guess it will hurt their techs.
Keep posting the AARs, they're awesome!

like i said, i am pooping out manufacturies every 3 years and a massive income will balance this. however one should take in consitheration that without the NI i get -0.15 missionaries so china will likely forever stay confusian, thats also why i took noble republic to lesser the RR from other religions.

also keep in mind that the provinces in siberia are often larger then the entire netherlands, in comparison italy is the largest having nearly 210 provs and russia only 130.

Last edited:
Darknesskilla said:
Holy shit...
And you wanted to give Italy <3k for eastern africa... :p

Darknesskilla said:
hehe yeah. But Russia is pooping money, it's sort of worrying really :wacko:

IT is all because you live in such a peacefull world. Massive armsraces and multiple wars, that will prevent EVERYBODY pooling up money! This peacefull splitting the world amongst you is a bit unnatural!!

Hasn't Byzans shrunken during your latest sessions=?

Kami said:
IT is all because you live in such a peacefull world. Massive armsraces and multiple wars, that will prevent EVERYBODY pooling up money! This peacefull splitting the world amongst you is a bit unnatural!!

Hasn't Byzans shrunken during your latest sessions=?

That will change when all the lands have been taken peacefully.

Coinneach said:
is it not a bit ironic to say the lands been conquered peacefully ;)
Indeed. Especially since this game is called "Empires at Arms". :p

Griffin.Gen said:
If you guys are waiting for a PvP war you guys are gonna wait long.
Wasn't there one already? ;) :p

Colonel Bran said:
The player vs player wars will probably begin in victoria and a second go in HOI2.
I think they'll start at the end of EU III.

Darknesspoleon Bonaparte? :rolleyes: :p

Charts from the latest session!

NationStatistics.gif

Income.gif

Armies.gif

Navies.gif

NumberofProvinces.gif

Maps.png

Techs:
Code:
Nation        Land   Naval  Trade  Prod.  Govt.

Arakan        17     9      11     10     9
Byzantium     22     21     21     20     22
France        23     22     22     23     27
Great Britain 23     25     22     22     24
Italy         27     22     23     23     31
Netherlands   25     25     23     25     25
Prussia       25     23     23     22     24
Russia        28     18     18     21     24
Sweden        26     23     25     23     23

comagoosie said:
Italy seems to be doing just fine :D

Netherlands seems to be lagging behind though.
Even if it didnt look like it, Netherlands was in really bad shape when i arrived.

Darknesskilla said:
hehe yeah. But Russia is pooping money, it's sort of worrying really :wacko:

another 5000 to Byzants because they are caught with a loan of 1400 and they need more infrastructure.

Griffin.Gen said:
If you guys are waiting for a PvP war you guys are gonna wait long.

well you know the drill, no one can break the italian-GB-PRussian alliance.

Russia-France-Byzants are on money outmatched by roughly 300 more monthly income and 150K higher supportlimits. and then im not even speaking about the italian side having a navy and the other side not...

next to the fact that the last mentioned alliance doesnt exist. russia and byzants are in an agreements but france and byzants are solo for the remainder.

i also have the idea that italy and prussia are going to wage war on france looking at their border stance

MonMarty said:
another 5000 to Byzants because they are caught with a loan of 1400 and they need more infrastructure.

well you know the drill, no one can break the italian-GB-PRussian alliance.

Russia-France-Byzants are on money outmatched by roughly 300 more monthly income and 150K higher supportlimits. and then im not even speaking about the italian side having a navy and the other side not...

next to the fact that the last mentioned alliance doesnt exist. russia and byzants are in an agreements but france and byzants are solo for the remainder.

i also have the idea that italy and prussia are going to wage war on france looking at their border stance
Only France has a grudge against them. France would be the likely aggressor.
And apparantly, I'm part of that alliance since I'm allied with them and part of the HRE.