• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Darthvegeta800 said:
Glorious AAR. But if i may inquire, are you all using Magna Mundi or Vanilla?

On a secondary note, glad to see Brabant in this one. :D Never knew my homeprovince was a mighty Empire-to-be. :D

Vanilla, we use vanilla.

Darknesskilla said:
Persia is kinda Byzantine territory. But our Great Britain player has disappeared and I think we have decided to let Great Britain crumble.

I invite Prussia, the Netherlands and Sweden (without Russia, I want to talk to Sweden) about splitting the crumbling British Empire in North America.

As for South America, Italy and I need to discuss the possibilities of me entering that continent (I'm more a Central America guy myself though)

And I'm not making enemies... I just had a little head-banging session with Italy that unless I was ready to muster up the force to kick his little Italian ass into submission I'd lose the argument... so I lost :D

i attack any nation seen waging war on Great Britain except for Sweden, Prussia, Arakan and the Netherlands. i trust Italy to not take land because Italy is simply already too big and wealthy, going that far over the province cap will result in some very painfull tech losses.

thats what you get for leaving russia out ;)

but seriously, losing great britain will offset the balance in this game. we need a perm.

3 people have already voiced their concern about the crumble of great britain so you cannot say "we" since nearly half of the players in this game would rather have GB played, and we havent even heard the opinion of 3 other players.

Last edited:
Emperor Ike said:
We can't let them die, we need great Britain to dominate the colonies, we need them! I am against any kind of "let's kill GB" things.

as am I...I would hate to see it turn computer

Iulius Scipio said:
Ah yes, I see France also took the historical route by being a dick when loosing, hmm. Good job

:cool:

Hey ! that's mean :p

Chronicles of France should be posted today. I don't know why Griffin has stopped doing his... :confused:

Loss of motivation and I just don't have alot of time. When I do have time I just forgot and do something else. I loved doing it but it seems that my updates were mostly ignored.

imperialfrancegm1.jpg

Chronicles of France​

Chapter 10:Colonial Expansion

EU3_MAP_mp_16491117_1.png

The Berlin Assembly ended with France and Italy on the brink of war. Yet, the French Emperor knew that, should Prussia join the conflict, France would not survive the war. The French military had been drastically reworked and now numbered in the hundreds of thousands of men, with plenty of manpower the replace the fallen, but it was no match for the combined strength of Prussia and Italy. The Emperor, although he knew much could be gained in such a war, also realized that the risks outweighed the costs. The Emperor stepped down. This was seen as a cowardly act among some, but the majority of the nobility agreed that the emperor had averted a destructive war. The Empire then turned to the vast riches of Asia. This would prove to be a decisive turning point in French Foreign Policy. It now had a very specific, concrete goal: secure it's position in India and expand to reach the borders of Persia to the West, expand eastwards peacefully by purchasing a fr Arakanese lands and meet with Russia in the north. This would create a decently sized colony. France shipped a little more than 25 000 troops to India over the next few years, and started conquering Asian lands, spreading Protestantism to these ignorant heathens called Hindus. State after state fell under French might. But sentiment back home and in the colonies was drifting heavily toward pacifism as war exhaustion once again took it's toll on the French population. But contrarily to 1414, where the decentralization of France's political structure and it's failure to maintain a strong army doomed the Kingdom to civil war and collapse, the Empire was perfectly capable of fending off the pitiful rebels who would rise up, hoping to triumph over the powerful French Imperial Army, only to be crushed by them. Then, the French saw an opportunity then could not pass up. Arabia, fractured and divided, was ripe for the taking. The Emperor, feeling that the area had a lot of potential over the long term decided to invade the Sultanates of Yemen, Oman and Nadj. Obviously, France's enemies were crushed swiftly and decisively. The Emperor was determined: France was going to become a colonial contender, no matter the cost.

--------
Reward: -1 WE
P.S: Sorry for the lack of pictures, I coudn't find any good ones of Frenchmen kicking Indian ass. Also, sorry for the lack of meat to this update, but let's face it, when you're just crushing enemy "armies" and rebels, there ain't much to talk about :)

Last edited:
I want to see the Byzantine strong again. That would be aweosme

And Grif, stop moaning about how no one likes your AAR and such. Both this time and last, quite a few people have come out and say they think your's is awesome, and I refuse to let you think that they are not good!

What happened to Byzantium in the Balkans? :eek: Seems as if alot of countries rose up there... On the other hand, shouldn't Russia upset the balance of the world by conquering China? They are already overly large, but i guess it will hurt their techs.
Keep posting the AARs, they're awesome!