• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually Griffin, our relations are better now (sent gifts to The Netherlands since my mission is to gain relations with you to secure the Empire). But yes, we shall get better relations.

Darkness, I rather like my borders, thank you very much---secured and strong.

And I like to write the AARs so that is why they are lengthy at times. Though next session I am going to try a new format so I don't have to write down year after year (mainly because there may not be that many events occurring.

go Prussia!

Darknesskilla said:
:) I mean for an aesthetic point of view they aren't awesome looking. The historical Germany looked much cooler...

Btw, anyone feel that Europe looks a lot... cleaner ?

It'll look kinda weird when I become Germany though...Green Russia, Green Italy, Green Germany....

Darknesskilla said:
Unfortunatly for you Griffin you were guaranteeing Elsass. I DoWed them, the AI backstabbed me, and so Britain took that from you. And I didn't even invade you or even fight you really: when I annexed Elsass you offered peace and allied me.

As for me in India... I seemed to have a bigger empire there than the map shows... :wacko: But whatever. Kandesh is vassalised by a ghost Vijayanagar, that needs to be edited. Also, heed of warning to everyone desiring to mess with India and Asia: it's mine !!

I think me and my new friends have something to say in that matter.

A bit of hungary is out of the question, Prussia and i have had a very long lasting non agression and we tend to keep it that way. these borders are final and neither country has a claim to lands on the other side of the border.

now is the time to look elsewhere. Russia has westernized in the last few years and gained a higher land tech then the europeans. Bolstered by massive Manpower, 100,000 russian troops are flooding into ming as we speak. also due to reforms in the military, the past arguement that russia stood no chance against latin troops has disappeared, in fact we are stronger then all but Prussia who outmatches our discipline.

The small nation of Arakan has been established as a Swedish and Russian protectorate. Russian troops acquired the whole of tibet which was gifted to Arakan in trade for military acces for both sweden and russia. Because russia never takes stab hits for dowing nations, russia will start eating away in asia, gifting unwanted provinces to Arakan and taking mainland ming for itself.

Scroll's of Kabol
Holy Land of Arakan people​
BSG_Ruins.jpg
It is said in ancient scrolls that long time ago there was an empire so big and powerfull that it couldn't be defeated by outsideres. An Empire that was home to many differenet cultures, religions and people. This empire was the bringer of peace and liberator of abused people in the ancient asia.

This empire was founded by a living God, Kabol. The stories tell how Kabol decended from the skies and liberated the people and established an Empire. This empire was called the Holy Land of Kabol and after Kabol dissapeared it was ruled by Lords of Kabol. A new emperor was always called Lord of Kabol.

Like all empires are doomed to fall, so was the Holy Land. One of the Lords opressed his people too much forcing them to rebel under a new Lord of Kobol, Matyashi. Though the forces of Matyashi won the Holy Land was torn apart by different warlords and Matyashi was forced to give up the throne.

Many new nations were born from the ashes of Holy Land and so was the Arakan nation, ruled by Matyashi.

Arakan was only a small, one province nation bordering the gulf of Bengal.
One day the Gods spoke to Matyashi and gave him a mission, a mission to rebuild the Holy Land. Matyashi was more than willing to fullfil this mission. He build an army that no one had ever seen and marched against the other nations.

Matyashi soon died after liberating Bengal. His son Matyashi II continued his fathers mission and advanced futher in to India.

Soon Matyashi II had took a vast amount of land and made contact with the european powers, that had entered in to India. Matyashi II faced a trouble when the europeans tried to destroy his Kingdom by arming the rebels.

Though Matyashi IIs reign ended in the collapse of his kingdom, his sister Lar Rosishi saved the Arakan kingdom from total collapse by reforming the Kingdom. Soon after this Queen Rosishi met with Russian empire and struck a deal with them. Arakan Kingdom grew once again when Russian Empire gave Tibetian lands to Arakan in exchanges of allowing Russian and Swedish armies to move trough Arakan lands.

Rosishi began to improve the New Holy Land by building Tempels of Kabol, Workshops and fortifications to her lands.

Arakan-2.jpg

Arakan Kingdom under Rosishi and borders of Holy Land.
Dark blue = Arakan
Cyan = Vassals of Arakan
Red = Claims of Arakan and the Holy Land
Lime = Border states of Holy Land and secondary claims.

Word count = 417
Reward = 200 ducats

At the beginning of the rule of the new Knyaz, the new Knyaz and the Swedish king in exile began discussing plans. For his long loyalty to the Russian Empire, the king of Sweden was allowed sovereign rule of Sweden without having to pay tribute. the former governors of Sweden were thus replaced by the Swedish king. Sweden was also granted the cordial amount of 1000 ducats and all the provinces were returned that were once consithered Sweden proper.

As soon as this new Sweden was established, the russian knyaz struck a deal with Prussia regarding danish lands. A soon as all the diplomatic schemes were over, Russia chose the new national idea of Deus vult allowing russia to declare war on any nation around the world (except the byzantines) without suffering one stability hit. Within no time, the russian knyaz attacked the last free balkan lands and easteners defeating and annexing them one by one. to reward prussia for its non agression, saxony and ostmarch were gifted for free and pecs, the former capital of hungary was bought from prussia for 300 ducats. Soon the knyaz decided to wage war on sibir nogai and denmark. all nations fell within consitherable time and danish provinces were gifted to sweden.

After several years more, the Knyaz decided he would have benefit from joining the HRE. first the knyaz eliminated 2 electors and set up good relations with the current HRE. after a few years the knyaz of russia was chosen as the 6th elector of the 6 member counting HRE. now Prussia has all the eagle nations voting for him and thus became the HRE consolidating relations with Russia.

A few years later again, Russia westernized and replaced its capital to Neva, renamed to saint petersburg. this ushered in a new era of techincal development as russia also reformed its army, attaining the highest land technology in europe. with the newly discovered offensive musketeers, russia started invading tibet, manchu, korea and other asian minors. relations were established with arakan and tibet was gifted to arakan for cooperation.

Italy and russia also signed a non intervention deal, no one was to enter the byzantines land on penalty of agression of the other. thus the byzantines, though a mess would be able to re-establish their country.

russia now looks forward to help sweden and arakan expand and attain the whole of china for itself. we reject french claims to asian lands as we dispute that iberia is already a subsitute for those riches. russia is also a very tolerant nation, we are the last nation to harbor excessive amount of members of the roman catholic sect without an attempt to convert them because they are also very tolerant to us. in fact the christians dont cause trouble anywhere, so we will slowly convert them at their own will.

our russian knyaz fears the religions dubbed as roman christian and muslim will soonly disappear from the face of the earth, thats why we will preserve a tolerant society in russia.

ushered by a yearly tax gain of 1300 ducats and a massive manpower pool, the russian knyaz will liberate the chinese people which are in constant civil war and unite them under one banner. also recently, 3 universities and 4 weapons manufactories have been build. every 4 years we expect a new weapons manufactory to be finished untill we have 10.

a very detailed map that describes the claims russia respects when it comes to lands also shows which lands russia claims and will claim to attack onyone that breaches the claim.

Russia will usher in a new world order!

p.s we hope France doesnt decide to go revolutionary :p that would be very troublesome.

world.png

reward 600 words: *money* i dont know how much but make it go to the netherlands. i have no need for money.

Well this will be pretty short since I don't have much to talk about :)

SwedishCoatofArmsrestoringglory.jpg

Sweden, a country that controls the eastern Baltic coast and the Norwegian coast which it uses as launch pad to the Atlantic...

Since the end of the Medieval time Sweden has been occupied by Russia and in the end of the 16th century it was released as a vassal of Russia. But now finally the Russian Tsar recognizes the fact that Sweden should be souvereign. Sweden promised to remain loyal to Russia's alliance. The following thirty years were about restoring the Swedish Economy and unity.

In 1612 a new king rose to the throne, Gustav Adolf II, he decided it was time that Sweden would become a fully protestant nation in order to fully benefit from the taxes. The missionaries were ordered to start with southern Sweden. After a couple years everyone was converted to the protestant faith and the Southern Swedes recognized Gustav as king by becoming a core province. Next year their were no more Orthodox people in Sweden proper but they were allowed to live in peace in the border territory Osterbotten where they could have much contact with their Russian borders.

But somehow not everyone in Sweden was happy with Gustav. The Norwegians thought the conversions would be a good time to rise up and declare independance. They thought wrong. With help from a Russian cavalry detachment they were slaughtered and the remaining population converted to protestant except a few enclaves. But in 1638 after 25 years of converting they finally embraced Protestantism.

In those 25 years Sweden had rebuild it's army and navy. The army numbered almost 40000 man and the navy was one of the best in Europe. There were also 2 weapon factories being build in Bergslagen and Varmland and the income drastically increased. There were also a lot of conflicts with Danish Rebels after the annexation of it by Sweden but Prussia did a good job fighting them in exchange of ducats.

In 1935 Sweden got military acces from the Byzantines and they started to travel to Asia. A regiment of 8000 Swedish soldiers walked through Russia into Byzantium. From there they travelled all the way to the borders of Arakan and when everything was mapped negotiations were opened with Arakan.

The deal with Arakan was that the Russians and Swedes were free to cross the Arachnid lands and in return they would support Arakans claims by selling conquered provinces.

P.s Sweden agrees with the map of the Russian and Swedish claims.

EDIT: words: 398
Reward: Money

Last edited:
Someone should create a league against the french nationalists who claim a lot of random land around the world. :p

Italy is closer to Africa, so Africa belongs to Italy is really logical.
Arabia is closer tob Byzanz than France, I assume...
And Indochina is closer to Arakan than France? :rofl: