• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jambor said:
Petit, once you start getting cores on Africa, your already giant income will soar. And manpower. And you will become even more powerful.

France, once he gets those cores, you are so screwed.
Indeed. I support Italy's claim to Africa and believe France should be quicker in getting to places where it can get to now, before all is taken by the Araknid Empire... :p

Jambor said:
Petit, once you start getting cores on Africa, your already giant income will soar. And manpower. And you will become even more powerful.

France, once he gets those cores, you are so screwed.

When was West Africa considered a good region for manpower or money? :confused: :confused:

Mattabesta said:
maybe not parts of it but having the entiery of W-africa must bring some goodies,

I personally think it costs too much to intergate it into your empire for the amount it'll give you in the end.

Then again, its pretty easy to defend from invasions, so thats a perk I guess.

Fijj said:
I personally think it costs too much to intergate it into your empire for the amount it'll give you in the end.

Then again, its pretty easy to defend from invasions, so thats a perk I guess.

Well I know that Italy is a very reach region, but that still doesn't account for the 200+ income. There for, even without cores on a majority of Africa, it still comprises quit a bit of his income. Therefore with cores it will jump up even more. As for the manpower, when you own that much, there's bound to be some manpower increase.

How about you stop speculating and look for yourselves at the latest charts. :p This is 1649:

NationStatistics.gif

Income.gif

Armies.gif

Navies.gif

NumberofProvinces.gif

EU3_MAP_mp_16491117_1.png

Eithere the eintire world gang bangs italy now or never, btw what the fuvk happened to GB?????????
also was Sweeden played by a human?

Yeah, thanks. :rolleyes: I'm not THAT extraordinarily powerful. If you look at GB, he only has 25% tariff efficiency - because the AI somehow got rid of his navy. Russia has 1200 census tax, while I have 900ish (iirc). Britain's income is really distorted, and if he had 100% tariff efficiency there wouldn't be such a huge gap.

PetitBourgeois said:
Yeah, thanks. :rolleyes: I'm not THAT extraordinarily powerful. If you look at GB, he only has 25% tariff efficiency - because the AI somehow got rid of his navy. Russia has 1200 census tax, while I have 900ish (iirc). Britain's income is really distorted, and if he had 100% tariff efficiency there wouldn't be such a huge gap.

oh so the ai killed it, gr8 the only challange to your absolute naval dominance is gone

Jambor said:
Well I know that Italy is a very reach region, but that still doesn't account for the 200+ income. There for, even without cores on a majority of Africa, it still comprises quit a bit of his income. Therefore with cores it will jump up even more. As for the manpower, when you own that much, there's bound to be some manpower increase.

No, Italy itself can easily get 450 income in 1649.

Trade can help too. Trade itself can give a nation at least 200 monthly.

Edit, I do mean west africa, east africa on the otherhand is freaken rich.

Last edited:
How are Russo-Italian relations?

It looks like they will be the ones leading the world. We wouldn't want them to be too friendly, right? ;) :p