• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Griffin.Gen said:
Everyone likes a bit of manpower boost, no?
Not shown on this map but I'm occupying Java, couldnt peace before the end of session.
Hopefully Panther will be able to make the Netherlands monopolize and dominate Oceania :D
I should really write my AAR, but I've lost motivation since nobody seems to read it anyway :/

Edit: Are there still some free islands in the West Indies? I think the Dutch people could use some Sugar :D

I read it Griffin. I like hearing about your nation..even though I know what happens in game

PetitBourgeois said:
Yes, Portugal was controlled by Emperor Ike. Now he's playing Arakan (some Hindu state) and he says his Arachnid Army will conquer Asia. :p

It will, trust me on that.

Post your AAR Griffin.Gen. I need my fix of Glorious Netherlands. I need to see a truly great nation. Your diplomatic community is busy arguing and conquering while you are are creating the very ground you glorious nation so graciously decided to rest upon.

Why not the normal border between Western Rome and Byzanz?
From Cyrenaica to Dalmatia and from there to Danube? :confused:

Everyone else should stay away from Africa. :D

Enewald said:
Why not the normal border between Western Rome and Byzanz?
From Cyrenaica to Dalmatia and from there to Danube? :confused:

Everyone else should stay away from Africa. :D

Why not unify the REAL Holy Roman empire?

Everyone likes a bit of manpower boost, no?
Not shown on this map but I'm occupying Java, couldnt peace before the end of session.
Hopefully Panther will be able to make the Netherlands monopolize and dominate Oceania
I should really write my AAR, but I've lost motivation since nobody seems to read it anyway :/

Edit: Are there still some free islands in the West Indies? I think the Dutch people could use some Sugar

It ain't a Multiplayer AAR if you don't write an AAR! We need to hear from the Glorious duchy of brabrant!

BTW - WHY ARAKAN?! How could you allow that switch - They will become unstoppable!

Im reading this and i am very interested. A nicely AH world here.

Chronicles of France Chapter 9: Colonial Ambitions

imperialfrancegm1.jpg

Chronicles of France​

Chapter 9:Colonial Ambitions

Europe1609AAR.png

By the end of the 16th century, France had finally guaranteed it's place as a European power. But the Emperor, much like his predecessors, always aimed higher. France was to become a world power. The distinction, while insignificant to some, was what separated France from true glory. While the vast riches of Asia where no doubt open to the Empire, the Emperor had set his sights on gaining an easier route to those lands: Algeria and Egypt. The former, right in France's back yard, was undoubtedly in it's sphere of influence, Egypt on the other hand, was a heavily contested area, by Italy, France and Byzantium. To support these claims, the Emperor felt it necessary to increase the size of the army, bringing it to a size of almost 110 000 men. In 1597, the Empire was once again attacked by Aragon. Victory came swiftly at Toulouse, where 17 000 French troops withstood the incessant assaults of a total of more than 25 000 troops.

moskowa.jpg

French counter-attack at the Battle of Toulouse
This victory sealed the fate of Aragon, with intense revolts back it's homeland caused by war exhaustion and an army in shambles, they were forced to retreat into isolationism. In 1608, France's colonial interest were coming into conflict with the arrogantly selfish Italy. In 1609, the Berlin Assembly was called to try and resolve this issue peacefully. Will it be enough to satisfy both France and Italy ?
---------------
Words: 236
Reward: none

Last edited:
yes, you should mod the german unification event, if its really messed up.
it was hard work unifying whole germany + Austria, so 50 years without core provinces are too hard to take..
you know that the game would be more interesting if you have a big germany in there.
go germany!
go France! time is money
and brabant is also nice. get those souther african colonies! :)