• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
England,rise to power.

images-1.jpg

England was in control of the majority of scotland but Scottish power still ruled over key cities such as Edinburgh and this could not be tolerated,after all it was Englands island and she alone would rule it.The Emerald isle too had fallen and it was to be known as the union of England and Ireland,this union was made legal and was to be forever known as the 1st treaty of Ireland.

England wished to impose a similar treaty on the Scots but they put up greater resistance.They were crushed by Henry Mcleod who commanded a formidibale army of some 5000 foot and 5000 cavalry.This smashed all opposition in the capital of the Scots,Edinburgh.the hebredies also was taken and scotland was vassaled insuring that the union would come about.

From then on England sat lonely on her Island watching events in europe unfold from the annexation of the dukedom of Burgundy to the complete collapse of the Kingdom of Austria.Colonies thanks too the new idea QFTNW were established in iceland,greenland and the newly discovered New Foundland who the dastardly dutch managed to find out about.This meant England was first to the colonial face but it wouldnt be long before others such as the french and dutch ventured into terra incognito.

New foundland:
EU3_6-2.jpg

Finnaly Scotland was annexed it wouldnt be long before a new empire will be born,the Great British Empire!England continued to watch over europe but never playing any direct part.This forgein policy was decided when Englad finnaly withdrew from french lands with the sale of gascogne to the French for 120 ducats.This improved anglo-french relations as england was cautious of the growing might of france who had recovered from inward rebbelion and was now yet again increasing its domains.

Britain United:
EU3_5-2.jpg

His majesty also commisioned the building of a new carrack which sole purpose was to explore the length and breadth of the coast of America to scout for new lands within range of colonisation.

Last edited:
Didaa said:
Just a question, what objectives you have with Venice, form Italy? Become a major powee
Well of course Venice aims to become a major power, but isn't she already? ;)

Yes, the Italian unification will occur (But I am definitely changing the flag to a tricolore that suits the Republic - and is not the "hated' colors of Milan.)

And I believe you shall see the objectives of Venice as time goes on.

Edit: Here's the tricolore I made for Italy:
Tricolore.gif

Last edited:
No, because flag files are in the gfx folder, which is not used by the checksum. I've been using a custom flag for Venice all this time. Anyway, I'll be uploading both flags on the main thread so you guys can download it. (They'll be in the right format, just drop them into your flags folder and back it up if you want to.)

Last edited:
woahwoahwoah...you can create a custom flag?
<Germany's flag now contains a bear punching a sunflower seed in the face with a rainbow behind it>

PetitBourgeois said:
Well it's not that hard, just create an image, shrink it to 64x64 pixels and 72 pixels per inch, and save it as a TGA. The file name has to be the country tag.
Or just create an image in 64x64, unless your making details (which probably wont stay after the resize).

I make it larger so I can put it in my AAR, but anyway, I made a new flag.

This one is based on the Regno Italico, (and do not use the mustard of the Romanovs, which I'm sure is to your delight, Comrade). There are two versions - opinions? (Also, whichever one I choose will probably be touched up a bit)
RegnoItalicoRed.gif

RegnoItalicoVenice.gif

I'm favoring the red flag. Also, there is no historical reason to have green on the flag, anyway - unless I spin it off as representing the blood lost and the nation created.

However, I do like the simplicity of the tricolore as well.

That's what I meant by touched up a bit, but nevermind that whole business. I'd like to keep to the tricolore, and so I've got another flag (I want a good one :eek:o )

This one incorporates the colors of Venice into an easily digestable, tricolore format.

Flagcopy-1.gif

Edit: I hope I'm not hijacking the thread. :p

Last edited:
I like the new one! :D

And Excellent AARs Everyone!