• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MonMarty said:
because i had 100,000+ waging war in iberia and i deleted it because i was too lazy to get them back
Iberia or Siberia?

yes but the blitzkrieg tactics were a failure and i perfected them afterwards ^^

my toys packed too few punch, but my new toys for the next year willbe even better.

Last edited:
MonMarty said:
yes but the blitzkrieg tactics were a failure and i perfected them afterwards ^^

my toys packed too few punch, but my new toys for the next year willbe even better.

there will only be one country that is good with blitzkrieging....and that nation will be formed soon...

Darknesskilla said:
They had higher tech than Russia :D

wrong im 28 they are 25. i never planned to fully occupy aragon, i could have kept the war going but i figured taking effort for ripping lands of a country that i only attacked to get provs for Byzants and test my new weapons was not worth it taking that extra WE trough attricion. in fact i only gained something from the peacedeal with Granada, the rest was all gifted to others.

and yes Fijj apparantly i poop money, 1400 census which isnt really that big but should be when my conquests have ended.

-no one has higher land tech then me- :D

Italy can keep up but what are the costs? he is forsaking his other techs and he is minting too much thus wasting invest money. each time my tech needs 1-2 years whislt the italian take 3 and up. italy is simply too big :D

MonMarty said:
wrong im 28 they are 25. i never planned to fully occupy aragon, i could have kept the war going but i figured taking effort for ripping lands of a country that i only attacked to get provs for Byzants and test my new weapons was not worth it taking that extra WE trough attricion. in fact i only gained something from the peacedeal with Granada, the rest was all gifted to others.

and yes Fijj apparantly i poop money, 1400 census which isnt really that big but should be when my conquests have ended.

-no one has higher land tech then me- :D

Italy can keep up but what are the costs? he is forsaking his other techs and he is minting too much thus wasting invest money. each time my tech needs 1-2 years whislt the italian take 3 and up. italy is simply too big :D
Perhaps that is only because you are so behind in your other techs. And you talk about me forsaking my other techs? :p

And yes, you're right that I'm too big right now. That's why I'm minting: so I can raise the values of my provinces to help with tech costs. I am not wasting any money, on the contrary, I am making a smart investment. ;)

PetitBourgeois said:
Perhaps that is only because you are so behind in your other techs. And you talk about me forsaking my other techs? :p

And yes, you're right that I'm too big right now. That's why I'm minting: so I can raise the values of my provinces to help with tech costs. I am not wasting any money, on the contrary, I am making a smart investment. ;)

Is that a workshop building spree youre working there?
And i thought the italians were traders?

Minting could be dangerous - How far are you guys from Tax Assesors?

italy already has tax asessors. i havent the gov tech for it yet, and the only techs i advance in is gov production slightly and land mainly,i wont need naval and trade simply because i dont have any ports needed to defend and trade isnt gonna work with 120 BB :D. that force was likely something like 1000 ducats in total which i dont find wasting money because i found some serious faults in my tactics.

MonMarty said:
italy already has tax asessors. i havent the gov tech for it yet, and the only techs i advance in is gov production slightly and land mainly,i wont need naval and trade simply because i dont have any ports needed to defend and trade isnt gonna work with 120 BB :D. that force was likely something like 1000 ducats in total which i dont find wasting money because i found some serious faults in my tactics.

What do your regiments cost? And how can it be so low pr. regiment?
And what faulty tactic did you use? Except the massive overkill by sending 100.000 men across Europe to defeat a low class enemy?

Darknesskilla said:
Wait, how much government tech does Italy have ?

Apparently all the universities in northern Italy still helps :). In which case i as well would be minting like hell!!

MonMarty said:

your stab cost...

erm should be crazy lol.

henryjai said:
your stab cost...

erm should be crazy lol.

it is horrible but since byzants is the last orthodox nation in the world, i get a stab free dow on all other nationsbecause of my NI's

regiments ranged from 8 ducats to 12 i believe