• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So there I was expecting to conquer a Sunni West Africa as Morocco when suddenly:

mLsKI02.png

My empire so far:

eOYihui.png

Links for the pics in case you can't see them (I can't, at least):
http://imgur.com/mLsKI02
http://imgur.com/eOYihui

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed 'em for you. ;)

Reactions:
Russia formed as Novgorod! (This is McSionnaigh's modified map, Normal/Weakling)

tkUvnkm.jpg

I protected myself from the usual attack from all directions by allying myself with Lithuania (after a medium gift), who I didn't actually invite to any wars for fear that they may betray me or accept a bad peace treaty. Only Muscovy chose to attack me. I dealt with Tver by sieging their capital and offering 25, Pskov was a lot tougher and I had to annex them, but only in exchange for ceding Olonets to Muscovy.
The second war meanwhile lasted like 20 years but ended in absolute victory for me. Fighting a war where each side has 4 months to recover their whole army can be quite annoying, even more so when the enemy has good leaders and you have -1 shock, indeed I was minting almost the whole time and only built bailiffs later on. By the time I was over I had 17% inflation...

z3TIMkS.png

(From that same game)

Polan ain't standing for the oppression of Poles in Danzig

Reactions:
I'm still waiting the final 1.3 path to play o_O

I'm still waiting the final 1.3 path to play o_O

With only 1 programmer working only parttime on FtG that might take a while.
However the 1.2 patch is playable and there are half a dozen of mods worth to try that are not yet updated to work with patch 1.3...

5 Greyjoy neighbours on random map in 150 years annexed 6 other houses (countries)... It was hard but I survived somehow (GoT mod) :)

There is a GOT mod? :eek: gib gib!

1598862252974.png

Just a neat fat-ass Venice in AGCEEP :D Manu in every province. Also colonizing America like crazy.

Snag Thrace in 1420s to cripple the Turk. Block with galleys - have no mercy.

Austria would've united HRE in 1600s but was forced to release minions via events constantly, sucks big time!

I hyper-teched into oblivion shit's crazy man. And barely even trading lole.

Still the best game ever :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would have said you should visit Lisbon to start colonizing, but it seems that wouldn't work xd

Not really interested in colonizing anyway, was thinking more of taking Levant instead!!

Was just scrolling through the map on columbus having a look and goddamn pirates are everywhere. Literally everywhere.

Capture.JPG

Timurid corsairs rule the waves!

sheep.JPG

big big biiiig sheeeeeep

very big very fluffy

Ak Koyunlu one of the funniest start in 1.3 vanilla, it's like Ottomans but also not like the Ottomans! not the first time I play'em

really enjoying the game rn!

big big biiiig sheeeeeep

very big very fluffy

Ak Koyunlu one of the funniest start in 1.3 vanilla, it's like Ottomans but also not like the Ottomans! not the first time I play'em

really enjoying the game rn!

nice caliphate turkish horde

I see an Astrakhan CoT ripe for the taking

shame baluchistan is a tax 1 hellhole, keeping it independent makes the borders ugly (doesn't it produce wool, though? surely they must be annexed!)

• 1Like
Reactions: