• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kurdish!! but turk culture included!

Astrakhan soon I think, good thing the last monarch Murad has high DIP, i keep high aristocracy for 9 DIP and badboy burning

as per Baluchistan they are under the sheepy surveillance, all wools is belong to sheep

alhamduillah :sheep:

sheep.JPG

sheep_2.JPG

Don't really wanna conquer much more tbh, I just love late-game chilling, building manus everywhere and watching world around me burn :D

The campaign is over.

The Islamic Sheep Confederation rules them all.

sheep_1.png

sheep_2.png

sheep_3.png

bonus: Argentina, which broke free from Denmark. One city (not even a capital), one colonial city (a capital, 200 people) and a trading post. Lemao!

dangentina.png

All hail the Sheep. Alhamduillah :sheep:

Hello I played FtG a fair amount this year, just got to the end of a very fun BoHREmia game. Rejected Hussites at the start of the game and went on to reclaim every single HRE province. Did all of that and a bit extra by 1745. Funnily enough, at the very start of Maria Theresa's reign.

bohremia_0.png

Annexing Austria just after mopping up Italy and annexing Genoa. Austria was such a pain to deal with in this game. I am once again asking, is the combat dice hacked? I know it might sound like I complain, but I had some of the most outrageous "luck" ever against Austria in that game across the entire game. Even with DP and LT advantage, and I mean massive advantage, I would get so many 0-9s and such that many trivial wars would turn into life and death struggle. I genuinely hated it, so I took break from the warfare and colonized most of North America.

Also annexed France month later, bringing together Bohemerica and Quebec together at last!

bohremia_1.png

United BoHREmia, and yes! Byzantium survived the entire game. Austria-Hungary coallition destroyed Ottomans early on and, amazingly enough, Byzantium finished them off and just kinda sat there for the rest of the game. Because of that Moskva couldn't form Russia, and funnily enough did better than most AI Russia actually do, even expanding down to Middle East.

bohremia_2.png

BoHREmerica in its full glory, had a blast playing chill colonizer game in NA. France had more or less Quebec territory, but now we're united at last. By colonizing USA we have ensured none of this Bud Light nonsense will happen, it's Budvar time baby! One fun detail about NA was Shawnee converting to Protestant through event. I diploannexed them after they converted their provinces so there's a nice Shawnee cultural enclave in the middle of BoHREmia, I like to think of them as my highest ranked vassals and viceroys of America. Also god is Spain awful at colonizing in vanilla.

bohremia_3.png

The power of 30+ goods manufactories. I didn't even trade that much in this game, I hate microing trade so I just leave it on auto. Otherwise would probably break 1000$ a month. Still had a blast, genuinely I just love sitting there chilling, building manus and listening to some "Italian Wars music" mix or stuff like that. That's why I love EU2/FtG so much and will always play!!

EDIT: forgot to add I tried to play tolerant prince mode where I set all my religious tolerance to the middle for all Catholic/Protestant/Reformed and only converted provs during like first 50 years. Kinda fun although revolts can get annoying! But nice roleplay nevertheless.

I wish all a Happy New Year!! and i hope i get to see ur FtG games too, someday!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just some silly stuff from me recent games:

Courland.png

Duchy of Courland (of Pskov)

Morea.png

International coalition formed to annihilate the Mediterranean's biggest threat - MOREA

Burgundy.png

England got Burgundy for...some reason? Wait can it be split between England and Austria?

• 1Like
Reactions:
quick Serbia, took a few restarts ngl but it's stable now. Wallachia, Moldavia and Ottomans are my subjects, some more beloved, other a bit less.

Absolute madness going on in the Middle East: Timurids are entering Egypt, AQ took Kaffa for some reason, Trebizond is Castile's vassal...very fun campaign so far!

serbia.png

Cursed experiments with capital moving, as you can liberate all your starting provinces as Teutonic Order. Built galleys for starting budget and sailed west, settled down in Flanders.
teutons.png

Let's see where this one goes.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Cursed Teutons got even more cursed as you still get historical partition event. And since reformation events fired well I went Reformed right afterwards.

Ladies and gents, Kingdom of Courland-France

courland.png
religion.png

Bonus: Plettenberg terrorizing London

plettenberg.png

Loving this campaign so far, even gave up on BB management to fight everyone around every 5 years

• 1Like
Reactions:
Cursed Teutons got even more cursed as you still get historical partition event. And since reformation events fired well I went Reformed right afterwards.

Ladies and gents, Kingdom of Courland-France

Bonus: Plettenberg terrorizing London

Loving this campaign so far, even gave up on BB management to fight everyone around every 5 years

Very cool idea, but drang nach osten when?

Also, nice Brandenburg

ksnip_20230306-205302.png

Poitou came to be during HYW and now, finally, Princess Diane has her big moment! also notice gigantic Austria and super competent Brandenburg on the side.

Featuring sexy sexy bold colourscale from newest beta!!

It seems time to remind what (a bit) experienced player can do for a country it has never played for...
Ethiopia 1419, AGCEEP 1.60, Normal/Weakling, June beta

1694460110687.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
OK, so basically Tudors never were in charge. Act of Supremacy never happened, so as English claims on Ireland. Still, I'm extremely careful trying to expand as ENG would massacre me easily, Ulster was just a good opportunity. LEI is a vassal of ENG, DES not however I'm not sure I can annex it. Trying to do something with that BB anyway.
Any ideas?
wyspy.JPG

What's in Europe? BYZ fell quite quickly, RUS is in Norway, DEN is ripping SWE apart. FRA was formed by BUR and then annexed by DAU which eventually switched to FRA.

Last edited: