• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What's happening in Scotland and Ireland? Oh and why wasn't Thailand "awarded" (the rest of) Burma?

Irish are loyal German puppies, Scotland is protectorate with German noble as a 'king' and desolated England with it's ruined cities is a conundrum for Germans, as United Kingdom in North America is still a massive thorn in German side (supporting resistance, rebellions and totally responsible for many sunk ships and assassinations) and not many Germans want to colonize the depressing place (more depressing than ever).
Burmese rebels proved loyal to the Empire and their kingdom was therefore reinstated: besides, Thais received entire peninsula along with Singapore and oil wells. That should do just fine.

What is going in in Bolivia, is Peru attempting to restore the Confederation?

They tried, not long after they annexed Ecuador, because of 'neo-bolshevik' threat in Bolivia. Brazil occupies eastern part: all they could do, with IJN battlefleet 'visiting' their waters somewhat often.

Irish are loyal German puppies, Scotland is protectorate with German noble as a 'king' and desolated England with it's ruined cities is a conundrum for Germans, as United Kingdom in North America is still a massive thorn in German side (supporting resistance, rebellions and totally responsible for many sunk ships and assassinations) and not many Germans want to colonize the depressing place (more depressing than ever).
Burmese rebels proved loyal to the Empire and their kingdom was therefore reinstated: besides, Thais received entire peninsula along with Singapore and oil wells. That should do just fine.

They tried, not long after they annexed Ecuador, because of 'neo-bolshevik' threat in Bolivia. Brazil occupies eastern part: all they could do, with IJN battlefleet 'visiting' their waters somewhat often.

How popular is the Scottish Regime? And is that German noble Franz of Bavaria, the Jacobite claimant?

So a war on terror in ongoing. I imagine their tactics will be more brutal than in OTL.
With the Nazis? Of, the War on Terror would have ended. The Nazis would have done the same thing to the Muslims that they did to the Russians ITTL. A lot of atrocities are committed in the War on Terror by individual soldiers even without being indoctrinated into a hateful ideology.

What about the former Russia and the territories in Eastern Europe? What is the Slavic Confederation?

What happened to Africa? Only Germans live there now?

Tell us about society in Canada and CSA - there are some ruins and bunkers?

So... now comes the Era of corporate elites manipulating state power to serve their own interests. I'll be the one shivering with excitement over the thought of Pacifican dominated industrial/extractive industry conglomerate General Resource duking it out with Euro-centric high technology predator multinational corporation Neucom for the control of global market shares... :p
I'm excited for (however you are going to :p) port the Empire of the Rising Sun world into the modern day. I'll be following even if there aren't Italian R-numerals, so keep following your master plan!

So... now comes the Era of corporate elites manipulating state power to serve their own interests. I'll be the one shivering with excitement over the thought of Pacifican dominated industrial/extractive industry conglomerate General Resource duking it out with Euro-centric high technology predator multinational corporation Neucom for the control of global market shares... :p
I'm excited for (however you are going to :p) port the Empire of the Rising Sun world into the modern day. I'll be following even if there aren't Italian R-numerals, so keep following your master plan!

It's already work in progress and I can't reveal everything, since I am putting it together piece by piece, slowly :p Whatever I wrote already I may retcon anyway later :D

lUCqOWv.jpg

bV2623m.png

DxA1hUi.png

More and more interesting.:)

What about the former Russia and the territories in Eastern Europe? What is the Slavic Confederation?

What happened to Africa? Only Germans live there now?

Tell us about society in Canada and CSA - there are some ruins and bunkers?

oh all right :p

Siberia today is effectively White Russian military state in everything but name, bitterly loyal to the Empire, as only the possible Japanese war with the Reich is their hope to reclaim what was lost and 90% of it's food comes from the states of Pacific Alliance. Overpopulated cold industrial nightmare serving Japanese military-economic machine.
Slavic population still comes through Urals to find refuge from horrors of Muscovy, now largely abandoned by Germans, as so called 'Confederation' consisting of Czech, Slovak, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian partisan armies, using whatever they can to kill every German in Russia.
Generalplan Ost was fully implemented, but orders from new Reichsfuhrer-SS Albert Forster prevented complete social and economic collapse, allowing 'simple' germanisation for 'Aryan-enough' populations - pragmatic choice, as there is hardly still enough Germans to populate 'Lebensraum' properly.

Ironically, there wasn't any conference to solve any question here. Extremely harsh colonization in German style was expected, but since the ideology and military of the Reich targeted mostly Eastern Europe, German administrators and companies had absolutely free reign, with Berlin caring only about diamonds, uranium and food supplies coming from das Afrika. So it was administered all the time like Belgian Congo when owned by King Leopold - so in time, people just...dissapeared from many areas.
Natives living in South Africa thanks their luck everyday to live under oppression as second class citizens: because, could be worse. Much, much worse. Same can be said about Italian territories, although, as showed in map, they withdrew some of their plans: they are now sane enough to admit what is worth the trouble and what isn't.

CSA was at first succesful gamble by Southern Democrats to save the States in form of old Confederacy, but in time, they showed no interest to start war at least with the 'United Kingdom of Canada and New England', an insane royal dictatorship claiming it's a new national home for all the British subjects in the world, still technically in war with the Reich all this time, with various nuclear weapons (even infantry-sized), anti-satellite missiles and orbital weapon platform. It's borders with CSA is called a 'Fire Wall', as minefields, barbed wire, electric fences and outposts often loudly reminds that borders are closed indefinitely and any further debate about them is also non-negotiable. Most powerful rogue state in the world, however, worries about necessity to invade heavily populated South, now in the civil was with 'Progressives', who wants to create United State to it's former glory and much more.

This world should be interesting. Unfortunately, I would not have been born in it, because my grandparents would have got on the territory of the eastern Reich Commissariats )

The world society is more patriarchal, there is no left liberalism, there are no problems in relations between men and women.
Art is better than in our world. Magnificent anime culture in the Pacific Block. Epic fantasy and sublime neo-classicism in the Reich. Much better than the modern left Hollywood
Science as I understand is better developed than in our world.

And this world should be very stylish and positive, rather than ours. In our world, most people suffer from depression and boredom. Here - people will think about conquering the cosmos, other planets, as well as about inventions and the improvement of the Earth. :rolleyes:

It's already work in progress and I can't reveal everything, since I am putting it together piece by piece, slowly :p Whatever I wrote already I may retcon anyway later :D

lUCqOWv.jpg

bV2623m.png

DxA1hUi.png

If you will need any help with AI and Graphics for your project,i'll glad to help

If you will need any help with AI and Graphics for your project,i'll glad to help

thanks. when i'll be satisfied with all graphics and main event chains (Japan, Italy, Germany and insane UK) ill let you know (end of spring?).

i'll use many pictures from Uncle Google not only because it's easy, but it will also look like Mirror Universe of our world, which is exactly my intention :) everything same and wrong in same time...

First trailer. It will be followed by the Reich trailer, followed by Romans and Britannians afterwards :)

But university times are over now, so i should have much more free time to do silly moddy things :D