• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((points out to both @zenphoenix and @alscon that he was pope twice, the first PM of Hispania, the first noble family that married into a reigning monarch, and all my marriages to you guys basically make your achievements mine :p.))
((On the contrary, all of your marriages into the Leon family make your achievements mine.:p))

((Martí de San Dionisio would have retired by now. His son Carles could have followed (if you want him): A relentless adventurer, as befits a colonial Montségur ;).))

((Okay, I'll remove Marti. I'll add Carles only if you want.))

(( Michael, Charles has been dead for a long time now, inactive even longer. :p
So you can cross him off of the leaders list.

As for the title that the noble Saint-Pierres have, I think that they'd like to be called Dukes Of Barcelona-Roussillon.

((What about Albino Dionisio de Sevilla? I believe he was an NPC creation of yours. Should he be removed too?))

((Please add a conservative party to represent Etxeto's views. I've always voted for Firehound's old party))

((Los Campos still exists, if that is what you mean.))

Sorry for my absence in posting, I've been continuing to lurk around mainly waiting for the appearance of the new thread which is here! I'm super pumped about the dukedom, and duke of Cremona is perfect. I'm not sure how much longer Altair will live for, I'll need to think of a way to get my successor into power. Also this has been an insanely long time for one person to hold the position of Chamberlain, not that I'm complaining.

((Well the Chamberlain position is pretty much for life unless the Cortz wants to remove you, so it's not unusual that you served so long. You'll have to win over the Cortz to get that position yet again. ;)))

((points out to both @zenphoenix and @alscon that he was pope twice, the first PM of Hispania, the first noble family that married into a reigning monarch, and all my marriages to you guys basically make your achievements mine :p.))
((Then you got to fear some fancy hat. Fine. Not that my men care much for the Pope :p. And the good Soneta influence would never have led to the adventurous conquistadores our families had running around, even far less so to the most controversial yet also most influential figure of European politics. ;)))
((Okay, I'll remove Marti. I'll add Carles only if you want.))
((Sure. One of the men must keep the family tradition going. :)))

((Then you got to fear some fancy hat. Fine. Not that my men care much for the Pope :p. And the good Soneta influence would never have led to the adventurous conquistadores our families had running around, even far less so to the most controversial yet also most influential figure of European politics. ;)))
((And much far less so to the man who defeated the most controversial figure in European politics.:p))

((I intend to refrain from posting the Camponista platform until V2, especially as we've been kicked out of the Assembly by a tyrant and his goons...))

((Well the V2 part has started and they aren't kicked out of the new Assembly. I was planning on them being the conservative alternative to the Imperials now that there's been a clear split made by the Regent, so they should get a decent amount of seats.))

((I intend to refrain from posting the Camponista platform until V2, especially as we've been kicked out of the Assembly by a tyrant and his goons...))
((Um, didn't the V2 thread just get set up yesterday? Three parties have already posted their platforms.:D

Edit: ninja'd by Michaelangelo.))

((Um, didn't the V2 thread just get set up yesterday? Three parties have already posted their platforms.:D

Edit: ninja'd by Michaelangelo.))

((I am master ninja!

))

((Sure. One of the men must keep the family tradition going. :)))

((Forgot to reply to this. What's his full name, background, and personality?))

((On another note, someone has pointed out to me in the chat that the game crashes now if you try to open the population screen. I know it wasn't doing that before, so I probably did something to break it. Not sure where to look for something that might have caused that. Any suggestions?))

((On another note, someone has pointed out to me in the chat that the game crashes now if you try to open the population screen. I know it wasn't doing that before, so I probably did something to break it. Not sure where to look for something that might have caused that. Any suggestions?))

((I've since fixed this issue, so no one needs to worry about helping me. Apparently it's a big no-no to use accents in your code when it should be in localization. All your fancy party names really had me stressed out there for a moment. Stupid ó. I never have this problem when everything's in English. :p))

((Forgot to reply to this. What's his full name, background, and personality?))
(( The ones I've mentioned, though of course the name is only for Hispania. He's another colonial Montségur from Cusco - Charles Vincent. Though for the army, he'll go by the name Carles de San Dionisio. Background Adventurer, personality Relentless.))