• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((I actually wanted you guys to think that it was nonsense, it was all part of the story))

((Perhaps next time you intend for anything you're roleplaying to be construed as lies or nonsense, you should inform the other players beforehand so that they don't end up acting like that nonsense is actually happening. It makes roleplaying incredibly difficult when players are forced to react to impossible situations and then find out they all happened in some player's head.))

Reactions:
((Perhaps next time you intend for anything you're roleplaying to be construed as lies or nonsense, you should inform the other players beforehand so that they don't end up acting like that nonsense is actually happening. It makes roleplaying incredibly difficult when players are forced to react to impossible situations and then find out they all happened in some player's head.))
((I'll do that next time.))
Still waiting for that trial!

vvEKLhO.png

A strange Dutchman is brought before King Alfons VI and thrown at his feet. Alfons eyes him over with disdain before turning to his guard and asking,
"Why have you brought this man before me?"

"This man has been disrupting the realm and now demands a trial."

Alfons bursts out laughing and takes several seconds to catch his breath. "A trial? This isn't some pathetic republic like Venice. I am the king and therefore the law. Throw this man in the dungeons. I don't have time for this nonsense."

The guards grab van Tiel and hauls him away to his jail cell.

Reactions:
While being dragged away Johannes screams: "Damn dictators, stealing my freedom".

Felipé de Alvaro found himself sitting in a comfortable chair looking at a strange screen at his desk, reading something. A forum...? Yes, a forum is a good word. Apparently it detailed the history of Aragon from the year 1444 and onwards. He was stunned, how had he gotten here? And where was here? He looked around. Sw...? Swe...? Sweden? Yes, that's where he was, southern sweden?
Yes, that made sense. Why made that sense? He didn't know.
He clicked on the strange bar on top of the window and typed maps. A complete map of the world appeared. Remarkable. This Google person was indeed resourceful. I must find him and give him my thanks.
He typed Aragon in the strange bar, but it only showed Zaragoza and Barcelona. He zoomed... Zoomed? Yes, that was a good word. He zoomed out and looked at the map in disbelief. Why was Spain in controll of Aragon? What is Spain by the way? Then he remembered a castillian idea to form the Kingdom of Spain, that encompass Castille and Aragon. He shook his head in disbelief.
He zoomed out further. Yes, there was France, and Italy, and northern Africa. But what was those two large landmasses in the west? United States? Brazil? Canada? Canada? That sounded very friendly.
He scratched his head. What was happening?
Suddenly a strange sound was coming from his left. A small rectangular device was vibrating and emitting a strange sound. What was that? A cellphone? Yes, a cellphone. An... iPhone? What the hell was an iPhone? Apparently it was that device. He slid his finger across the screen and something happened. He put the device to his ear and listened. Why was he putting the device to his ear by the way? Then a voice was heard. He screamed and threw it out of the window. "
Demons! It is demons in this device! Curse you vile demons!" He screamed while puncing the screen where the picture of the strange forum was, his hand going through the screen, turning it black and broken.
He ran outside screaming but lost his footing and tumbled down the stairs, breaking his neck.

Felipé waked up with a scream and bathing in sweat. He looked around and drew a breath. He was still in his house, lying next to his wife.
What a strange dream. Or was it a dream? Perhaps it was a vision? A vision of a land with untold riches, untouched by people? Destined to be conquered by Aragon?

"What happened? Bad dream?" It was his wife.
He nodded.
"Yes. Both bad and strange."
"Was it the wars?" She asked with a reassuring smile.
"No, it was... It was..." Felipé thought hard, but the dream had slipped his mind. "It was something... But it is gone now..."
"It was probably nothing then." She said.
"No, I... I suppose it was not." Felipé said while kissing his wife good night again. "Let us go back to sleep again." He said, turning around and drifting back to sleep, his dream gone forever.

((I just had this idea pop up in my head, thought it was funny :D))

Last edited:
Reactions:
Johannes was sitting in his cell. A guard came in a plate of what looks like poop and sais: "Here is your 'food', scum.". Johannes did not tolerate this. Johannes said: "You call me scum? You want to fight with me? I have fought in the Gelran army, sailed my own navy and I am one of the richest people in the world." The guard laughed and said: "Just try, scum." A couple of seconds later the guard got a fist in the nuts and the guard walked crying away. Johannes said: "The Aragonese guards are more useless then I thought, just like the seamen." After that he started writing a book.

Last edited:
Majesty hadn't ordered the execution of his own cousin- regardless of Ferran's status as a bastard, to kill one's own kin is a sin, as I am sure many of clergy of this Kingdom could confirm. With that in mind, I believe that we shalt overcome

jgJpX4h.png
To most honourable lord Alexandro de la Costa,
I must say that your proposition surprised me very much. My first proposition was sent only because my spies failed to provide me with reliable informations. But even if I'm not going to live much longer, I agree. The treaty is even more surprising because as far as I know you support Alfons as the king of Aragon, but I'm on the other side. So making any sort of treaty with me might cause an uproar in Alfons's court.
Arturo de Valencia, count of Zaragoza

you are right but I must look for help wherever I can since im surrounded by enemies im currently looking for allies in case of war six regiments are not enough if war is declared

Alexandro de la Costa,

Last edited:
i

You must understand, surely, that even if I backed His Majesty, that a good number of my men may desert for Ferran the Bastard? The only way to guarantee that the Aragonese Army stays intact is to avoid this conflict altogether, something which would all the more feasible if His Majesty hadn't ordered the execution of his own cousin- regardless of Ferran's status as a bastard, to kill one's own kin is a sin, as I am sure many of clergy of this Kingdom could confirm. With that in mind, I believe that we shalt overcome such conflict most easily by not getting involved. This is something which may get out of hand, which is in and of itself, clearly a factor that you, as an irrelevant low noble, would not understand.

Lino Adrià María de Agramunt, Conde de Alicante
Virrey-Emèrit de Navarra y General de Exércit

I understand alright that you are against the murder of ferran that does not excuse you from protecting the kingdom

Alexandro de la Costa,

Last edited:
to his majesty
I must respectfully request that more troops are sent to reinforce Epirus the current six regiments are not enough should war break out with the Turks.

Alexandro de la Costa,
You know the navy is still there destroying every Aragonese ship they encounter?

Last edited:
to his majesty
I must respectfully request that more troops are sent to reinforce Epirus the current six regiments are not enough should war break out with the Turks.

Alexandro de la Costa,

vvEKLhO.png

Are all my subjects so dense? I am fighting a war for my throne! All forces will be committed towards that. The Ottomans are no threat anyway, since they are being beaten down again. The Greeks have enough forces in the area to aid ours if the Ottomans are stupid enough to attack and can actually manage to get troops across the straits.

- His Majesty, Alfons VI de Trastámara, King of Aragon and Naples, and Protector of the Greeks

((Greece is pretty safe at the moment and has as many troops as we have in Melilla and Granada. Sending more troops there would weaken a more crucial front.))

You know the navy is still there destroying every Aragonese ship they encounter?

((What navy are you talking about? We aren't at war with anyone.))

The grand 72 ship pirate navy.

((I'm not quite sure what this imaginary fleet has to do with Aragonese ships though? It's not like it can sink any of the ships since it's not in-game.))