• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((@Michaelangelo))
ZQeLMsY.png

Johannes and his fleet sailed to Palermo and are now blockading the city.

@alscon Tell your puny king to surrender now. If he doesn't, you will lose your head. And Palermo will be reduced to some smoking bricks.

how dare you threaten the king your fleet is not match for the royal navy

Alexandro de la Costa
You mean my 200 ships, 4000 venetian ships, 3000 Turkish ships and a Castillian fishing boat?

Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
((Private letter to Luigi Castelozzi))

My dear Count, I am given to understand you have a certain Johannes van Tiel prisoner in your custody. Rumour is he has become delirious and is shouting about "becoming fire and death" and leading impossible fleets into battle. I have come to the conclusion that he must be possessed by unholy forces. Unfortunately I am unable to make an arduous voyage at my age, but may I offer the services of my nephew, Manuel, he is skilled in exorcism.

Bishop Sastre

Reactions:
((Private letter to Luigi Castelozzi))

My dear Count, I am given to understand you have a certain Johannes van Tiel prisoner in your custody. Rumour is he has become delirious and is shouting about "becoming fire and death" and leading impossible fleets into battle. I have come to the conclusion that he must be possessed by unholy forces. Unfortunately I am unable to make an arduous voyage at my age, but may I offer the services of my nephew, Manuel, he is skilled in exorcism.

Bishop Sastre

perhaps he just mad i recommend he be sent to a sanitarium with maximum security.

Alexandro de la Costa

You mean my 200 ships, 4000 venetian ships, 3000 Turkish ships and a Castillian fishing boat?

((At first I though your RP was quite amusing, but now you have crossed the threshold of annoyance. Not only it's an absurd amount of ships, but how in the world were you able to get support of the Turks. In year 1468. Mind you that you are a Dutch merchant, or some relative of him, so I assume you are Catholic. Since reformation didn't happen yet. So I ask again how in the world were you able to win the support of Turks. Who live in the Ottoman Empire, which is Sunni. Those who almost conquered Vienna, so they probably don't like Christians. You sir just crossed the line of absurd by few miles))

Carlos sighed. He expected a succession crisis, not...this.
He returned to fencing again.

((At first I though your RP was quite amusing, but now you have crossed the threshold of annoyance. Not only it's an absurd amount of ships, but how in the world were you able to get support of the Turks. In year 1468. Mind you that you are a Dutch merchant, or some relative of him, so I assume you are Catholic. Since reformation didn't happen yet. So I ask again how in the world were you able to win the support of Turks. Who live in the Ottoman Empire, which is Sunni. Those who almost conquered Vienna, so they probably don't like Christians. You sir just crossed the line of absurd by few miles))
((agree at most maybe 50-100 ships at the most.))

anyone willing to provide ships and men to fight the pirates?

Alexandro de la Costa
A letter to Alexandro de la Costa
jgJpX4h.png
To most noble lord Alexandro de la Costa,
While I understand that you may not look favourably at choice, and you may consider me a traitor, I would like to send some of my men to help defend your fine city against the common foe that is Michiel van Tiel. That pirate thinks he might do what he want, and while our looks at the future of Aragon are different, I believe that both sides would agree that he is a problem for both sides. That's why I'm willing to support you against this madman, with troops and gold.
Arturo de Valencia, count of Zaragoza