• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alejandro de Leon announces that he has sent some of his men to investigate the hut on Sophia's map.

((Ah, now there is something we can actually investigate. With the last known location of the kidnapper public knowledge, a manhunt could be conducted. I only avoided an investigation before because I did a roll to see if the kidnapper could be identified, but I guess I forgot that Sophia would know where the kidnapper last was. I'll give hirahammad a chance to IC where he might be now, since if he's left the last location that will obviously affect any investigation.))

"Put the Exercit Valencia on high alert. Nothing gets in or out of this city without being carefully examined, whether person or object," Emperor Jaume said with cold determination. "Have a few small groups patrol the city, but nothing on too large a scale. I don't want to frighten the populace with a potential military occupation of the capital. I want this kidnapper found!"

Just as Jaume finished speaking, Crown Prince Ferran burst into the room. He immediately spotted Sophia and rushed over to her. "My beloved, are you harmed?" He wrapped her in a tight embrace. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

((Would anyone notice that Erebus, Hirahammad's character, is not present in the palace?))
((Got you covered.;)))

"Hey, did anybody see Erebus around the court today?" asked Alejandro. "Everybody else is present..."

((Well, I guess he never really appeared, but, he has no last name, so that's suspicious in itself. :D And besides, Duke Etxeto doesn't just kidnap. He's a Vampire. It's the only explanation.:cool:))

Quatros Dedos
((A run-down, unrespectable tavern in Valencia.))

(( Well
Alexis isn't really at the court, since he doesn't really know about the kidnapping. I mean, he heard about it, but he's too busy doing things in Arabia. Like
Addicting the population to opium helping them rebuild after all the wars and bring them wonders of the civilized world. ))

Mission: Cayenne

((Royalty))

((I guess no one was interested in tracking down the kidnapper despite him revealing his location. Oh well. :p The result of the vote is as expected.

Mission: Cayenne

On to the playthrough for me.))

Emperor Jaume IV announces that he shall be using funds gathered from all Crown provinces to help fund the Suez Canal.

((private
Theme:
))
This is the last time you betray us. Fortunately no one noticed your letter, but the punishment is the same. It's over. I'm taking control of this body.

No longer will I cower before you. If it is a fight you want, let us fight.

You conspired to destroy me.

You have done that yourself.

You will not take this from me.

Your anger and lust for power have already done that. You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing we swore to destroy.

Don't lecture me. I see through the lies of religion. I do not fear the dark side as you do. If you're not with me, your'e my enemy.

Only a demon deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

You will try.

I should have known you were plotting to take over.

From the Devil! Mandromenos is evil!

From the religious point of view! From my point of view, God is evil!

Well, then you are lost!

This is the end for you! You underestimate my power!

Don't do it.

I hate you!

((Finis))

Erebus is never seen again.

((New character: I don't think this is breaking the ten-year rule.))

Name: Sancho Velazquez ((Hopefully the previous Velazquez player is fine with this))
Date of birth: 1710
Class: Clergy
Religion: Catholic
Bio: His family had been bakers, until his great-great-great-grandfather was set ablaze by Protestant insurrectionists, along with the bakery. Sancho's ancestors then became journey-men, but Sancho, retaining a love of bread, became a Clergyman.

Last edited:
Reactions:
((private
Theme:
))
This is the last time you betray us. Fortunately no one noticed your letter, but the punishment is the same. It's over. I'm taking control of this body.

No longer will I cower before you. If it is a fight you want, let us fight.

You conspired to destroy me.

You have done that yourself.

You will not take this from me.

Your anger and lust for power have already done that. You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Don't lecture me. I see through the lies of religion. I do not fear the dark side as you do. If you're not with me, your'e my enemy.

Only a demon deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

You will try.

I should have known you were plotting to take over.

From the Devil! Mandromenos is evil!

From the religious point of view! From my point of view, God is evil!

Well, then you are lost!

This is the end for you! You underestimate my power!

Don't do it.

I hate you!

((Finis))

Erebus is never seen again.

((New character: I don't think this is breaking the ten-year rule.))

Name: Sancho Velazquez ((Hopefully the previous Velazquez player is fine with this))
Date of birth: 1710
Class: Clergy
Religion: Catholic
Bio: His family had been bakers, until his great-great-great-grandfather was set ablaze by Protestant insurrectionists, along with the bakery. Sancho's ancestors then became journey-men, but Sancho, retaining a love of bread, became a Clergyman.
((You mean the Iron Cardinal guy? That's Andre.))

Fernández invited his whole family to Marseille. Every member of the Burgundy-Ivrea-Orange family appeared. Or atleast the rest of his family. Just Alfonso his Wife two aunts, three uncles and eight cousins were alife. After some festivity everyone was drunk and Fernández decided to go to bed, he stood up but in the same moment a cold feeling spread out in his stomach. He wanted to say something but nothingn came out but blood. He saw his short and eventless life and wanted to cry. A cold hand walked through his whole body. He sank one the ground. He heared his whole family crying, Alfonso's head sailed through the air, two men guarded the door. The last thing he thought was :" Where is my father?" Than he closed his eyes forever.
((Okay i killed the Burgundy-Ivrea-Orange family. I'll play as the chief of the men killing the Burgundy-Ivreas. An explanation: A big group of fanatic religious fighters, nobles without honor, money and land. There Chief:
Name: Francesco
DoB: unknow, Francesco is allmost 40
Bio: Maybe an clergyman who lost all his reputation in a scandal, maybe a noble who wants to fight for a good and better world. He's now leader of a fanatic group of about 1400 members and they fight for a world with more justice especially for the poor.))

Fernández invited his whole family to Marseille. Every member of the Burgundy-Ivrea-Orange family appeared. Or atleast the rest of his family. Just Alfonso his Wife two aunts, three uncles and eight cousins were alife. After some festivity everyone was drunk and Fernández decided to go to bed, he stood up but in the same moment a cold feeling spread out in his stomach. He wanted to say something but nothingn came out but blood. He saw his short and eventless life and wanted to cry. A cold hand walked through his whole body. He sank one the ground. He heared his whole family crying, Alfonso's head sailed through the air, two men guarded the door. The last thing he thought was :" Where is my father?" Than he closed his eyes forever.
((Okay i killed the Burgundy-Ivrea-Orange family. I'll play as the chief of the men killing the Burgundy-Ivreas. An explanation: A big group of fanatic religious fighters, nobles without honor, money and land. There Chief:
Bio: Maybe an clergyman who lost all his reputation in a scandal, maybe a noble who wants to fight for a good and better world. He's now leader of a fanatic group of about 1400 members and they fight for a world with more justice especially for the poor.))
((So...you're Batman now?:p))

((He's not the son of B-I-O, but a group leader, so he's Ra's Al Ghul of the League of Shadows.))
((True. But then who's the Joker?))

((Well I'm going to put down this character as a courtier for now and his birth year at 1700. So are all the Burgundy-Ivrea-Orange's dead? I need to know if the title is owned by them still or reverted to the Crown.))