- Feb 3, 2011
(( We should get Personal Wealth in the iAAR. The way of getting wealth is simple:
1. Everyone will get 2 duckats per year as a salary
2. Government positions will increase your salary. (1 duckat per position. This includes Diplomats, Merchants, Colonists, Missionaries, Generals and Admirals. All council and cortz positions will give 1 duckat salary.)
3. Provinces in your control. 2 duckats per year. Buildings can change this number by one per building.
4. Colonies funded by you. -2 duckats per year.
5. Trade companies. 5 duckats base, 1 per monopoly. This will be spread over the members of the company.
6. Gifts and bribes.
7. Trading ships. 1 duckat per ship.
Every player will have to calculate their salary themselves. Everyone will start with a personal wealth of 10 duckats.
Personal Wealth can be used to:
1. Fund building projects in the country.
2. Bribe people
3. Buy special privileges.
4. Buy trading ships.
Prices for the things are not yet specified. If @Michaelangelo wants, there can be someone who will check if there is not being cheated in the system by people who want extra money.))
((Originally the iAAR had a system like this but the mods asked us to scrap it. While it would give players more things to do and represent the disparity of wealth amongst the classes properly, it may be tricky to implement. At this point I feel like this iAAR is getting too complex and perhaps that is why people aren't enjoying it as much. I'll need to think on this more.))