Empire of Sin will be coming on December 1, 2020! Pre-Order now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
will it be on GOG?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
I just went for the full she-bang pre-order multi-ogasmi-rando despite having no real idea if it'll be any good. Because it sounds like it will be. And I've never done that with any game ever.

so many questions, so little answers. I wonder why it isnt on GoG, they usally had their games there, i preorder bloodlines and planetfall there. Oh well gona wait with empire till it hits gog.

Reactions:
Are there more bosses than those who have been given dds?

Are there more bosses than those who have been given dds?

Yes, according to the livestream two days ago, they stated on air they have a few bosses left to reveal and they are going to pace it out until the release.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Got my pre-order. 30 days to go!

Can't wait to play EoS Romero Games!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Empire of Sin will be coming to PC, Mac, Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on December 1, 2020!

♠ That's right, boss - we have a release date! ♠

Pre-order now:
http://pdxint.at/F_EoS_Pre-order
It is on Steam now for pre-order.
Hello,

I saw on Steam that there's a pre-order bonus called The Good Son Pack.

I made a pre-order through the WinGameStore - will I receive The Good Son Pack?

Hello,

I saw on Steam that there's a pre-order bonus called The Good Son Pack.

I made a pre-order through the WinGameStore - will I receive The Good Son Pack?

I looked it up on WinGameStore and it shows that yes you should receive the preorder bonus, The Good Son Pack, with the regular, deluxe, or premium edition.

Reactions:
When they say it will be released December 1st, what window of time does that mean precisely?

And, to its credit, this is the first game I have asked that question about in a very long time.

Reactions:
When they say it will be released December 1st, what window of time does that mean precisely?

And, to its credit, this is the first game I have asked that question about in a very long time.

Good question. I just checked Steam (where I ordered it) and it says it will unlock in approximately 1 day and 4 hours. If that's somewhat accurate, which it may not be, it will unlock around 4 pm EST tomorrow. It seems like an odd time to unlock though. Usually on release day, most companies have them unlock at midnight the day of the release.

My hope it's unlocked by 12 pm EST at the latest.

Reactions: