- Jul 3, 2018
Hey there Boss!
The crew has hit the streets to take down the “problems” you mentioned. The hits went smooth, boss, and your version number should now be 1.02.2.38902m.
Here’s the full hitlist:
- Save corruption bug is now fixed
- Free building upgrades bug is now fixed
- The save game issue that is affecting some players, preventing them from loading saves is now fixed
- Several softlocks have been hard fixed:
- When using Home Run to apply the Batter Up effect
- When a gang boss melees in a fight but freezes before he can punch
- In a war, they have been adjusted now so that if the primary Attacker or primary Defender is eliminated, the war is over
- When a Gangster with Revenge gets melee attacked in combat and is knocked back by the enemy on the counterattack
- Sometimes AI tactics got blocked by an under the hood error - this under the hood error is now buried six feet under
- Occasional reports of the game freezing on a loading screen have been resolved, this was due to an error with a broken mission save
- When completing the 'One for me brew for you', the breweries were not reopening after a month had passed from the completion of at the moment. They are now open for business as usual
- Gangsters teleporting out of bounds when large groups attacked a target. All these gangsters are now locked into the fight and won’t get away
- Occasional freezes on the Alcohol screen when playing through the Tutorial are now resolved
- The issue with the disappearing gangsters is fixed, they will disappear no more
- An issue with the button to change crew members, 'Role' does not work has been resolved
- Daniel McKee Jackson’s missing clickable option has been found and reimplemented (was hidden in the hat)
- Fixed issue where if two buildings changed racket type at the same time, actors would sulk and disappear
- Various UI fixes
As always, we appreciate your patience and will continue to listen to your feedback and fix issues where we find them. If you encounter any bugs, please make sure to report them on our dedicated forums!
The Empire of Sin Dev Team