Empire of Sin - Character location unknown

Empire of Sin - Character location unknown

• Hello Everyone, Today we've upgraded to the latest version of our forum software, bringing more features and better performance to the community. As always, we appreciate your bug reports and feedback, and you can post all of that here, as well as view the list of new features
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

mobwyfe27

Recruit
Dec 24, 2020
Short summary of your issue Character location unknown

Game Version
Not listed

What platform are you using?
Nintendo Switch

What OS are you playing on?
Console

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
I have two characters whose locations are unknown and have been for a couple of weeks. Why can’t I find them?

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Issue currently ongoing

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0

LukeBRG

Romero Games
Dec 11, 2020
Hey @mobwyfe27, so sorry to hear you've experienced this! I've logged it with the team and they are looking into it for you. Thanks for taking the time to report on it.

Uggelmania2020

Recruit
2 Badges
Jan 7, 2021
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
I have the same issue. Playing on PC.

Turned one of my gangsters into a mole. After he was done with his task, I can't find him anywhere on the map. However I am getting pop-up updates about him, i.e he started to hate another member on my crew because he started to like his "wife".