• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh you convert to v2 when its released ? good decision , but not so good for me cuz my comp. is too crappy for v2

I don't know, it's up to Crovax. My PC won't run V2 either :p I intend to buy a new one at around the time V2 receives it's last patch though :)

Anyway, what I meant wasn't that the events would only be useful for V2, but that even when (if?) the mod is ported to V2, those events will be very useful as a base.

I don't know, it's up to Crovax. My PC won't run V2 either :p I intend to buy a new one at around the time V2 receives it's last patch though :)

Anyway, what I meant wasn't that the events would only be useful for V2, but that even when (if?) the mod is ported to V2, those events will be very useful as a base.

To be honest I believe that this mod is finaly dead, but if anyone of You would like, then i can send You events that I've done.

would be quite good , maybe we should just change the practical things (renaming and changing of factories) so we can get a working game atleast , maybe that would rise the interest a bit

what will we be using instead of machine parts now? some sort of special bricks? or will factories be buildable from the start on but be very expensive? so theyre not spammed all over the world from the beginning on - and how do we make it with city-states and small states if the manufactories are expensive? will they than be unable to build some too?

or maybe we could make capis into high-aristocrats or some sort of barons

i would say we double the time for colonies to be build and maybe change the names

railroads could be changed to grand path> cobbled street>fortified cobbled street and later on early railroads maybe , also the bricks could be used for it

btw how do you change factorie names? just change them in economy.txts?

what type of ideologies should be included? monarchistic , peasantric , nobilitistic?

EDIT: seems like this mod is really dead , lets abandon it..

Last edited:
To be honest I believe that this mod is finaly dead, but if anyone of You would like, then i can send You events that I've done.

I won't be working on it either, but I think it would be good if you posted the events here, so that if someone is interested, they can be used.

btw how do you change factorie names? just change them in economy.txts?

Those are actually their tags, which we can't change. You would have to change their names in /config/text.csv

maybe we should try regrouping after vic 2 is out

Victoria II is going to be more like HOI III. It's going to take you months only to figure out how to mod that game. Is it really worth it to wait till Victoria II is released ?

Dead mod is dead?

I've been planning to take most of what has been done for it to Victoria II once multiple scenarios are possible.

If somebody starts work on a new mod for Victoria 2 I might do some work on it too. But right now I don't really have time to work on such an ambitious mod on my own, so unless someone attemps to revive it, I guess it will remain dead.

I'm sorry for the bump, but it's in a dead forum... :D

How far developed was this mod? And does anyone have the last upload? If I have time one day I might want to give it a go.

Just saw this message, so sorry for not answering earlier. The Vicky 1 version of this mod was not very advanced, basically Europe was mapped and pops in Europe and Northern Africa were done but not much else. I started work on V2 but didn't get very far since I don't have as much time to work on this as I used to. At this point I think it would be better to wait for a potential Vicky 3 (which technically should be next in line after HOI4).