• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Special chapter: The cut-off stages​

This will be a little sumarry, what went right, what went wrong, and when I did some cheating!:blush:

+ I´ve successfully defended Greece, also a huge part of this goes to AI USSR and (unfortunatelly) strange behavior of the whole Axis after creating Serbia and Croatia (maybe they were busy fighting USSR)...

+ I´ve expanded to Italy, French State, taking almost the whole Africa (except for Egypt) and created puppets there...

- I taught it´s gonna be a huge fight for Greece, but then just few laughable divisions from Germany, Serbia and Croatia appeared...

- 3 Italian amphibious attacks on Tirane, against my well-dug 4xGAR division, ending as a cataclysm for Italian military...

- Easy conquests of Vichy (they have the WHOLE French army, what left after the fall of Paris) and Italy (their divisions just weren´t there, while their mainland was slowly occupied)...

Cheats:

I must share this with you, so you can know where I did several basic mistakes:

RELOADING​

I´ve reloaded the game like 10 times, but mainly because of Yugoslavia joining the Allies at the very first play, but then the game crashed, and I needed to put them back like they behave the first time (this took me those 8 reloads)...

One reload for my two divisions being pocketed at some point, while I was rushing way too hard to conquer some land, unwilling to let it fall to Soviet hands...

One reload for DWing Turkey, while they were guaranteed by USSR (they would steamroll me for sure)...

At this point I´m ending any contribution to the AAR itself, just responding on your comments etc.

See you at my new Mexican AAR, probably coming out tomorrow! :)

One reload for my two divisions being pocketed at some point,

One reload for DWing Turkey, while they were guaranteed by USSR (they would steamroll me for sure)...

I thought you said you wouldn't reload for anything, even if you made some stupid mistakes...? Still, was a great read. Too bad I missed the actual AAR itself until it was finished. I'm going to go and try and find your Mexico one now.

I thought you said you wouldn't reload for anything, even if you made some stupid mistakes...? Still, was a great read. Too bad I missed the actual AAR itself until it was finished. I'm going to go and try and find your Mexico one now.

I know, but sometimes I just raged and quitted the game before I actually realized that I musn´t re-load it... I just found this the best way - to confess, so you actually know about it...;)

Thanks for supporting my AAR! :)

P.S. The first update is now coming out, ETA 1 hour...