• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
7 hours is counted for my computer with no lags, which doesn´t lag at peace at all, but at war it lags to 5 seconds/day on speed 5...

Just caught up with this and this is an amazing AAR, good job, oh and play as Egypt that would be interesting ( but in that matter liberate all of the middle eastern and north/central African countries) :)

Thanks! Now I´m considering Finland too, look at this what I needed to do before even considering playing Egypt: THIS I play with HPP and FTM

Then declare your independence and conquer the Soviet Union!!!

:D

I can do wonders, but not in this scale :D

I´d have some serious MP issues, and the resources capped at 1k (if I wouldn´t mod it, muhehe):p

Good job on beating Italy. I was half-expecting you to end up in exile or holed up in Athens :)

Well, if you're looking for feedback on who to play next, the AAR moderators tend to frown on using existing AARs for that, as they consider such behavior to be the same as an interactive AAR, which are tightly controlled. Instead, I suggest doing something like what I did here and let the forum pick for you in a new thread. The rules we'd follow would be up to you, but when I made that thread the moderators at the time said the big thing they wanted to see was a definite closing date for votes so the voting thread doesn't go on forever.

Good job on beating Italy. I was half-expecting you to end up in exile or holed up in Athens :)

Well, if you're looking for feedback on who to play next, the AAR moderators tend to frown on using existing AARs for that, as they consider such behavior to be the same as an interactive AAR, which are tightly controlled. Instead, I suggest doing something like what I did here and let the forum pick for you in a new thread. The rules we'd follow would be up to you, but when I made that thread the moderators at the time said the big thing they wanted to see was a definite closing date for votes so the voting thread doesn't go on forever.

Thanks, and also thanks for the idea mentioned... I´m just in a mood just to copy and paste it, but it´ll need some adjusments anyway...

I hope I´ll post next chapter today, but I´m still thinking more and more about my future AAR, so progress is slowed down... :D

Chapter XII: The second half of 1945

With the Italy taken over, you might seen that I created puppet regimes in Ethiopia, Libya and Egypt (which was taken over by Italians earlier), just to fully focus on the European theatre, because I don´t have much spare MP to chase rebels in the deserts...

I´ve managed to take over a half of the former Austrian territory, and even some of the true German land... Maybe you wonder how it looks on Italian-French border (sorry, I mean Greek-German) border to the west... I´ve set up a defensive perimeter, since Germans have a quite strong army present in there, so I´ll just defend the mountains...

clipboard09mu.jpg

Look! The Berlin has fallen! German resource stockpiles are lost and some troops are retreating from the borders!

clipboard10c.jpg

I´ve found an error in HPP here, it´s already on forum in HPP section... It isn´t game-breaking, but I want the HPP to be accurate, so I´ll post any possible feedback on it...

clipboard11i.jpg

Take look at the map in 1946... I just can´t keep up the pace with SU spamming divisions all over the place and the Allies aren´t sending expeditionary forces at all (TBH Brits send me a division of 3xINF+1xSUP(H))... I guess I´ll have to rely on myself, which I always do...

clipboard12r.jpg

Don´t worry, we kick the German asses anyway, and then it could be a great finish for my AAR...

Thanks, I hope you liked this one and let me know about your feelings, strategies or anything related to this AAR...;)

ένα μη ελληνικό Λιβύη;? Είσαι τρελός;

NON GREEK LYBIA?!?!?! ARE YOU MAD?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;_;

Kyrenaika forever greek! Κυρηναϊκή πάντα Έλληνες!

btw i see hungary is neutral to ussr, does that mean it will be the hungary will be the last axis state?

Last edited:
ένα μη ελληνικό Λιβύη;? Είσαι τρελός;

NON GREEK LYBIA?!?!?! ARE YOU MAD?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;_;

Kyrenaika forever greek! Κυρηναϊκή πάντα Έλληνες!

Lol, calm down, my Polish friend...

Only two cities containing MP; it had nothing else to offer! :p

hmh... are you that hawt greek girl i talked over 4 years ago on a dating-site ?

no?

damn.... wait... oh right...

damn you joemonstre! :angry:
:p :rolleyes:

btw i see hungary is neutral to ussr, does that mean it will be the hungary will be the last axis state?

I guess it will, but I could do something about it when they are at war with me...:rolleyes:

Look a few pages back, you´ll see I´m not Greek :p

aww... all that learning of ancient greek for nothing... hey, but you didn't say anything about not being a girl :rolleyes: :D

Trust me, girls tend to play HoI3 less than boys... :p

I´m not, sorry Pole ;)

Yo dawg, I heard you´re from Warsaw...

yo-dawg-M.jpg

haahhahahah

so you gonna put saws in a war on saws and then saw it all toghether? ;D

anyway, i wasnt going to propose to you, you know ;D

in any case we are OTiing sooooo soooooooo hard right now xD

I know... :D

If there is a moderator, please delete posts, which have numbers 90-98...

Thanks! :)

You might be interested that I attempted to do all the diplomatic tricks I know to see if I could get Greece into the Comintern, apart from the soviets not accepting me 'impossible' for no good reason, it is possible to go commie;

HoI3_2133.jpg

What I did was;
1. Align to the Comintern
1. Have some token dissent to keep current ministers 'disliked'
2. (The Soviets start supporting their party when you get close enough)
3. NOT save the regime and fold when the even unfolds.

New elections got me the LR party in power, and been supporting them ever since!

In this game I've yet to get dragged into a war, but I have great relations with Britian and have been able to buy CAGs on lisence and have a fairly hefty airforce, and special forces only army (including paratroopers on the way, justified to be gamely used due to MP shortage if needs be). I think at Barbarossa it might be possible to join the soviets, or an Italian attack might do me for the last, but I do say its a bit irritating that the Soveits won't have me join them, futhermore Italy couldn't take Albania yet again... ¬.¬