• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think this must be it:
800px-Standard_of_King_George_I_of_Greece_%281863-1913%29.svg.png

It's described as the standard used by King George I of Greece. It's a cool flag...didn't mean to interrupt your flow I was mainly just curious.
EDIT: I'm amused by Cro-magnon man making a rare appearance on a National flag :p

Last edited:
I believe that it's the state flag utilized from 1935 until 1973. The device at the center of the cross is a crown as opposed to what I assume to be Georgios' coat of arms in the post above.

369624d1.png

LOL i didn';t expect you do this.Conquer italy and turkey!

Greece has taken over Italy 10 hours ago!

Continuation tommorrow, I want to enjoy the gameplay at speed 4 (the game is lagging a bit on speed 5 anyway), and I´ve done so far only 6 screens up to May 45, just a small update here (or probably a bait too!) :D

but you already spoiled it :(

Bah, I was so busy playing with Morocco (lol), so my obsession totally negated any progress that could´ve been made today... Don´t worry, I still have something to work with to make next chapter :p

Yes I did, since I was feeling that I need to give you some info of my every single day of playing, until I create some real text to put it here:)

Chapter XI: The fall of Italy​

Greek troops kept advancing and even the mud and frozen grounds couldn’t stop them... And then, the capital of Italy fell to Greek hands...

clipboard01jh.jpg

But the Italians weren´t willing just to give up, they´ve established a new capital - Milano... They kept fighting even when they were short on resources, but you know it all, when a capital (and your stockpiles) fall, you don´t have much time left...

clipboard02rq.jpg

Firenze (Florence) falls, and this is pretty much an ending for Italy... They were a tough enemy, but ironically not enough strong to make a stand against their victim...

clipboard03yc.jpg

clipboard05aq.jpg

Now some issue: I´ve ordered I think 9 TP, stayed in the Production menu and look at this mess! Then I canceled it all (I´m not risking with my IC) and started building 5 brigades of Australian tanks...

clipboard06st.jpg

I´ve granted a military access to SU, so we can both travel through each other’s territories... Unified front is always better, even neither of us keeps troops on common borders (I don´t have the MP to do this and AI has more serious problems :p)...

clipboard07hc.jpg

So far I´ve established a front on Austrian and French border, using Switzerland as a nice buffer country (I think I wouldn´t cover every province without them)...

So that´s the end of Italy, let me know if you liked it and stay tuned for another episodes! :)

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT​

I want you to know that this AAR is still my primary focus, but after a stage of game when my nation becomes a major (which Greece now certainly is) I just tend to quit on playing, because I find that too much BS... Nations which I currently considering to play in my next AAR are:
Egypt - released by UK, fully intenpendent
Morocco, after some tests I found frustrating that the rebels generally just don´t liberate the whole country, but they most likely just grab several provinces and hold up at some port (best even when they don´t have cores in them) and just DIE there... Also rebels don´t have any org (vanilla bug still not fixed) and are helpless against HQ garrisoning mainly in important cities (Casablanca, Tunis)...
Or I´m maybe just trolling you here and I´ll play as Luxemburg :p

Stay tuned, tomorrow the continuation comes out!:)

it would be cool to play a minor but within your current greek scenario, we would see where greece would end up without us. :)

but i wonder if there is any more place fur such rises... greece had that luck that 3 superpowers had their influence in equilibrium, while asia or america is just like the asteroid belt and jupiter, there is enough mass to form another planet (or even planetS) but the gravity of jupiter doesn't allow that. so i think only reasonable place for new empire would be post colonial africa or oceania and probably south america

There is still Germany and Hungary to conquer...

But I think I´ll just quit it when the Axis will be taken out... I´m not feeling confident against SU with my "Allies" :D

The SU has a goal of re-unifying the France I hope:blush:

Megalos Alexandros also had a little state to conquer persia with ;) but yeah, out of russian terrotories i would consider as a greek core only crimea and caucasus/georgia+armenia and thats not really much to justify a war with whole ussr... lets just wait till 1991 :D

Megalos Alexandros also had a little state to conquer persia with ;) but yeah, out of russian terrotories i would consider as a greek core only crimea and caucasus/georgia+armenia and thats not really much to justify a war with whole ussr... lets just wait till 1991 :D

So your telling me...

That you´re suggesting me to run HoI3 minimally 7 hours to get to 1991? :p

so-you-re-telling-me-you-freeze-water-so-you-can-add-water-to-your-water-skeptical-third-world-kid-xlplicit-75f47c64-sz500x510-animate.jpg