• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
742483ElectionDayGimic.png

Key features:

* Call general elections as a democracy at peace
* Wage political campaign and get your party elected
* Experience bad polls, see the opposition score points and try and react by making decisions

-------------

Very soon (matter of hours/days).
Feel free to speculate! :p
(and no, this is not 1.03 beta, not yet :) )

A 2012 election minimod battlescenario starting from GOP primaries and debates? If so I'm gonna play as Ron Paul and troll you all in my restoration of liberty AAR!

Last edited:
a 2012 election minimod battlescenario starting from gop primaries and debates? If so i'm gonna play as ron paul and troll you all in my restoration of liberty aar!

go ron paul!

No, AoD is much superior.

God, I love how this is the third time I've been able to use this!
2mp0nq0.jpg

Anyhoo, the mini-mod looks cool. Might give me a reason to play as something other than the fascist/communist nations.

This game keeps getting better and better. Great work and wonderful idea.

I also made this pet project to show modders the kind of possibilities that DH engine has to offer. :cool:

... well you've already helped me.. I was finding it impossible to get the mod.csv data to work (it worked/it didn't) no matter what I tried. So I started putting the text of the events directly into the event itself, rather than the mod.csv file.

.... Looking at your file, I can see now what I was doing wrong. Great Help! Cheers :)

Best of Luck with the Mod. Will be great to see more of the possibilities DH has to offer.

... well you've already helped me.. I was finding it impossible to get the mod.csv data to work (it worked/it didn't) no matter what I tried. So I started putting the text of the events directly into the event itself, rather than the mod.csv file.

.... Looking at your file, I can see now what I was doing wrong. Great Help! Cheers :)

Best of Luck with the Mod. Will be great to see more of the possibilities DH has to offer.
Nice to hear :)

GREAT! I was hoping for more political improvements! However, I think there could be events for the election campaign based on historical issues, such as in denouncing the Versailles Treaty or not for Hitler's campaign, or to support or not the antiwar policy in '30s France...

OK downloaded it as rar, then extracted the rar into a new DH folder and it created another folder called Election Day. Started to play a democracy at peace that was not a puppet (Ireland), played for 3 years in 1933 Scenario and no sign of it. Not such what I'm doing wrong :-(

God, I love how this is the third time I've been able to use this!
2mp0nq0.jpg

Anyhoo, the mini-mod looks cool. Might give me a reason to play as something other than the fascist/communist nations.

Facepalm :p

Tried out this mod and played with Republican Spain (before being overrun by Germany). Really fun little mod, the dissent system works very well. Can't really suggest anything but to make more flavor events to the elections and even just generic flavor events for the hell of it.