• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tried out this mod and played with Republican Spain (before being overrun by Germany). Really fun little mod, the dissent system works very well. Can't really suggest anything but to make more flavor events to the elections and even just generic flavor events for the hell of it.
Thanks. Feel free to make any suggestion!
Overall, do you think it is mature enough to be integrated in DH 1.03?

Thanks. Feel free to make any suggestion!
Overall, do you think it is mature enough to be integrated in DH 1.03?
Not yet I think. I think this could be integrated into the core game if you apply this mod into historical elections. That would be one hell of a load of work though.

This mod is ingenious. There's only one Fernando Torres, and he's on the DH forum!

Fernando,I play this mod two times,but, honestly i don't like it :(.PLease,don't put this mod in DH 1.03.:sad:

Fernando,I play this mod two times,but, honestly i don't like it :(.PLease,don't put this mod in DH 1.03.:sad:

What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with it?

Don't is problems,more this mod is much linear,to make a good mod,you can add events don't only in election times,more in the past of the two years?Like,political Scandal,etc,and in this mod,the ministers don't change,you only gain more intervencionism :(