• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A flurry of pamphlets started to find themselves being shuffled around Valencia and the surrounding area, largely sent out by supporters of Isandro Durante. The pamphlets took both the form of written and pictorial description of the Carlist Narrative.

The Isabellines champion that Isabella is the rightful heir to Ferdinand VII, with Pragmatic Succession being past just three years ago by said Ferdinand VII. However, this ignores a stark reality that has gone missed by Spanish society for decades now, and we have suffered for it. Ferdinand VII was not the legitimate King of Spain, he had in fact renounced his claim after the Napoleonic invasion of Spain. This makes his rule and all laws that were past during it also Illegitimate, for he ceded his god given right to the throne. With this in mind it can be seen that the Pragmatic Sanction has no legal basis, being passed by a man who held no nominal authority.

We can also see that god has punished Spain for allowing this transgression to occur with our rapid decline after Ferdinand VII "ruled". We have lost virtually all of the American colonies through revolts, which surely is gods way to punish us for attempting to allow this false succession to continue. It was this that Carlos V realized recently, and it is why he is our only hope. For Carlos V, unlike Ferdinand VII did not renounce his claim to the throne, and thus is the now lawful heir apparent. The fact that he has remained uncrowned this entire time is a travesty that we must fix as any god fearing Spaniard should understand.

((I would provide pictorial ones, but I'm not very skilled at editing posters to my message lol)

The Basque Man

"There once was a man who was Basque,
who set upon a most noble task.
He defended his land
from the evil at hand,
and it wore a liberal mask!"

Reactions:
Opening Movements

With swift hast, the rebels in Catalonia and the Basque land proceeded to militarily occupy the regions of Northern Spain. In the name of "King and Altar", the Basque and Catalans backing Don Carlos had established control over the north. While this was happening, a mobilization was occurring in Spain. Maria Cristina ordered the mobilization of over 125,000 men to combat the threat that was her brother in-law and to protect her daughter, Isabel, from being deposed. She organized a military structure of leadership to lead this large force into battle against the Carlists (as the rebels were now being called), headed by men like General Fitz-James Stuart y Silva and General Don de la Casa. However, the military was yet to be organized fully, with the mobilization taking time. In this short time, Don Carlos managed to assemble his own army of 35,000 men in the areas he controlled. By mid-1834, both sides had geared and readied for war. Each side though had its own advantages and weaknesses to in combat.

QaA9uqu.png

(Map of the war. Purple is Carlist territory. Yellow is liberal territory. Purple lines represent liberal territory with high Carlist sympathies)

The first thing one should look at are the army sizes. Don Carlos's army is currently outnumbered 4-1, with his army small compared to the might of the Royal Army. His army is not as experienced either. Reactionary priests, rural nobles, criminals, these men were not really "soldiers" per say. While nobles such as the like of the Duke of Barcelona joined forces with the Carlists, the army was not as experienced as the royal army. The one thing the Carlists had going for them was their fanatic and stubborn belief to the cause. Many of these men wanted to lay down their lives for who they saw as the rightful King. This fanaticism and stubborn belief would be a thorn in the side for the Royals. The Carlists also were quick to adopt guerrilla tactics, a tactic that would certainly harass the liberals as they trekked into the Basque country. The liberals on the other hand had much more experienced soldiers, some having chased Napoleon out of Spain twenty years prior. However, compared to the Carlists, their morale was lower. They did not want to be fighting in this rugged terrain. Many lower-class officers were also considered sub-par. While the generals of the armies may be extremely qualified, the lower-ranking officers might not. The Carlists though could make up for this deficiency. Many think Carlos could lose this war, thinking it as an idealistic crusade. If he could secure territories that have sympathies for him, he could get a nice bolster to his forces.

CdAU0Re.jpg

(Liberals assaulting a Carlist stronghold)

The second thing is the terrain. Northern Spain is rugged, mountainous, and hilly. While Carlos's small band is small, they know the terrain. However, terrain means nothing should the enemy find a way to remove its advantages. The Carlists could use this terrain to their advantage to further their Guerrilla tactics. The Liberals though with their huge numbers could easily march through this terrain and overpower the enemy, if attrition did not kill them first. It would be costly to formulate a direct assault on the Basque territories due to the guerrillas and the terrain. This means the Carlists have the better defense, but the offense is lacking. The Carlists do not have an advantage in numbers as the Liberals do. Should they leave their hideout while the main force is threatening them, they could face destruction in the open field.

dQCROwc.jpg

(The Basque Country)

The last thing is foreign aide. As mentioned earlier, the Liberals were part of what is considered the Quadruple Alliance of Spain, France, Britain, and Portugal. The three foreign powers send aide in the form of money, weapons, supplies, and even sent mercenaries to fight for the Liberals. The French even put their foreign legion under the direct command of the Spanish crown. No professional soldiers were put on the ground by either side. For the Carlists they had the Holy League backing them, Russia, Prussia, and Austria. Their support though was limited to only a few volunteers, money, and guns. They did not want to upset the Concert of Europe by turning this minor civil war in an obscure nation into a serious geo-political situation. Also, the distance between these nations and Don Carlos was far, and there was no real way to get to him without traversing hostile territory. No doubt, should a harbor be taken, the Carlists would receive a few more volunteers. Yet, the threat of a British blockade would mean that this would be limited. Yet, the Quadruple Alliance did not want to risk conflict with the Holy League. Basically, what it boils down to is the fact that the foreign powers send aide, but did not want to engage in conflict with the others.

lXFQQzC.jpg

(French Foreign Legionaires fighting in Spain)

With these in mind, Don Carlos secretly left London and traveled across the English Channel. From there, helped by French Legitimists, he crossed the Pyrenees, and established court in the Basque land. Sadly though, his wife would not make it, and died in the summer of 1834. This left the pretender of the throne without a wife. His sons were still away from combat, which was good for Carlos. Carlos though, went to the war room to formulate a plan of action. At the same time, Maria Cristina gathered her ministers to formulate their own plan. The lines had been drawn, the war has begun.

------------------------------
Player Actions Needed: Okay, the Civil War has begun! This is how the war is going to work:

I. I have given each side a number of troops at their disposal. Carlists start at 35,000 men, the liberals start at 125,000.
II. I have laid out a map of areas the Carlists control, the areas the Liberals control, and the areas of Carlist sympathy.
III. With the troops and the map, each side is going to designate how much of their troops are going to be cavalry, artillery, and infantry. You can have 1.5% of your army be artillerists at most for it is more expensive to field artillery than cavalry or infantry. Once that is done, they will divide them into armies, and place them on the map. Liberals cant put troops on the border of Carlist territory.
IV. Armies shall be coordinated via war-plans and moved across Spain at once in turns taken by both sides at once. If two opposing armies meet, than there is a battle. Battle orders shall be given. Based on the tactics, the skill of the general involved, and the number of troops (with an occasional dice roll), I shall decide the result of said battle. Some cities will take a few turns to take, such as Madrid and Barcelona. Turns shall be two months each.
V. Victory is achieved when:
a. All armies on the opposing side are scattered
b. The Carlists hold Madrid for six turns
c. The Liberals take Carlos captive or occupy more than 3/4 of his territory for three turns
d. If the opposing side declares surrender
e. If a peace deal is struck between the sides

Liberals cannot win if Madrid is occupied, even with 3/4 of Carlos's territory. Carlists cannot win with more than 3/4 of their territory occupied, even if Madrid is taken.

IC is highly recommended. Posters, propaganda, speeches, if you make them really good, you can possibly get some benefits to your side in the form of more troops (up to 1,000), more foreign aide, etc. Make them good, dont just spam. There is no punishment for not ICing.

You have three days to do all of this and submit your plans to me. Plans are due at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday or 1:00 AM GMT on Friday.

Last edited:

Carlos had moved swiftly up the Tagus from Ramalhão; only two days had passed before his party arrived at Santarem; there, he issued his declaration to the faithful, and continued northwards. Within a week, he had reached Castelo Branco,

Carlos looked out to the south from Castelo Branco; just across the river, ten or so miles away, lay Spain. His home. His Kingdom. The attempt to return had been stymied by forces sent from Madrid to police the border; he was threatened with arrest (at least, unlike the Bishop of Leon, he was officially accused of a crime, nonsensical though it was). His entry by way of Castelo Branco thus denied, Carlos then took to considering two distinct routes; a more direct land route, heading north and arriving in Galicia, which had seemingly become a hotbed of loyalism as well, or perhaps by sea, entering into France then crossing the Pyrenees into the Basque country.

Before committing to either, he sent a small group of scouts, noblemen committed to his cause, to ride a ways northwards – they caught sight of Isabelline dragoons and opted to return.

Some days later, men dispatched to the north noted that, whilst indeed the Galicians were highly loyal to Carlos, there yet remained a force of Isabellines there to challenge entry; thus, he travelled in secrecy to Coimbra, and bought passage instead to Britain. His return home would by winding, but he knew full well that he would return to meet the adoration of his subjects, and lead them to righteous victory.

Miguel sat in his chair, dumbfounded. He was chosen as the Secretary for Economic Affairs, a position he knew little about, although he was going to serve his Queen to the best of his capability. Spain wills it. He had a letter to write.

((Private - JudgeMaxime))
To Don Joaquín Baldomero Fernández-Espartero y Alvarez de Toro,

Sir, I must first thank you for your devotion to the Queen and her Regent. In this trying time, good, honorable men like you are tough to find, in this land of traitors and heretics who would rather see Spain descend into chaos and death, than preserve law, and God's authority over Spain. However, good sir, despite your honorable intentions have alienated a large base of Her Majesty's supporters, specifically, the Basque and Catalan peoples of Spain. Although a large portion of these peoples support the pretender, Don Carlos, they are still citizens of Spain, and we must show no discrimination to any man, no matter how misguided they are, as we are all servants of Her Majesty, and we must treat them with respect and dignity. As such, I ask of you to refrain from mentioning these peoples in your public statements and pamphlets, as to avoid turning any more of these misguided men and women from the path of Her Majesty, and the path of God. Additionally, while you are one of the foremost soldiers of Spain, it would be wise of you to additionally refrain from ordering the men of Spain to war, unless your Captain-General promotes you. I suggest you write to Don de Alvear y Ponce de Leon, Secretary of the Office for War concerning your command for God, and Her Majesty. I admire your dedication to Spain, and we are truly blessed to have you on our side.

Sincerely, and with the most respect,
1231219146362601230216.png

Miguel de Costa, Secretario de Estado de Asuntos Exteriores

(Private - Korona)

To the most honorable Secretary

As the brigadier originally tasked by the Dowager Queen with leading a garrison force into the area of unrest, I have refrained from engaging in major strategic actions as I awaited a comprehensive reorganization of the army, and recommended such to the Queen Mother. Now that the Captain-General system has been put into place in the revolting territories, I have not needed to be ordered expressly to step down from my provisional command, despite having been passed over as a Captain-General. Having shown restraint in my duties as the first general sent into action on behalf of Reina Maria Cristina in this conflict, my propaganda activities have been a consequence of men anxious to fight, and will be brought to heel in accordance with your wise counsel. A "hearts and minds" strategy might well be the key to defeating the Pretender with as little bloodshed as possible. As a simple soldier of humble birth, I am afraid I do not possess the same courtesies as some, and in the future I look forward to working as closely as possible with able civilian administrators such as yourself.

Respectfully yours,
Gen. Don Joaquín Baldomero Fernández-Espartero y Alvarez de Toro

(Private Thoughts of Don Espartero)

From obscurity, lifted up to command the first forces in what would grow into the most important Spanish war in years, and then to have that unearned honor taken away. Let me never forget, no rank given out of political convenience cannot be taken away. Being a reliable partisan for the Queen Mother was a good way to rekindle a fading career, but I was a fool to think leading an expeditionary force would blossom into being granted overall command of war strategy. A star falls as fast as it rises. If my honor, stained on the rocks of the Andes, is to be redeemed it must be done so on the battlefield. I will never forget this moment, this humiliation. I will drown my shame in gunpowder and flame that will consume all rebels who dare show themselves before me.

((Private Otto of England))

To Colonel Isandro Durante, 9th Marquis de Santa Maria de Silvela,

I write to make an offer and a request. As you well know, the Church follows God in his support of Carlos, may his reign be long. Indeed, may I be struck down if I will not do all in my power to follow His will. And yet, I have been divided from my flock by these liberals and their atheism. My ability to guide my children to their best end depends upon the freedom of the godly men under my authority to speak the truth. This grows more dangerous every day. And yet, they are willing to risk those lives, as I am, for those in the service of Carlos. To reach the point, I offer you and your regiment the use of the places of God in my diocese. Not for combat, but to seek for food, to store provisions you cannot transport, so that injured men may recover under the holy auspices of the Church. I will also lend what aid I can to hasten your travel. Even now I have begun the collection of what food can be spared by the faithful for the cause, and enclosed a few notes that should compel local priests to sympathy. I do not enclose the precise locations of these stores now for fear that this letter be intercepted.

Please, I implore you, liberate the diocese of Urgell as swiftly as you are able. The people have no wish to support the Regent Usurper, but the occupying forces compel them nonetheless. So I write to you, Colonel Durante, for aid. Even a humble provincial priest such as myself has heard of your exploits in Peru. May God grant you the wisdom and strength to defend Spain in her time of need once more. The prayers of Urgell, and indeed all of Spain, are with you.

Simó

The court of Carlos V, Basque Country

Don Pedro felt deeply out of place in this war. His only military skills were in the navy and this war was to be primarily fought on land. The map of the country he had seen was worrying him : The Madrid usurpers held most of the country and had the advantage in numbers.
Maybe if Barcelona could be taken he could command a small Armada with the few ships present in the harbour ... But it also seemed to him that marching through the Northern provinces could help alleviate the manpower problem of the Carlists.
Fortunately for him the choice was not his to make ; he went to the Church, praying for his family he had left behind in Leon

The Warlords of the Basque Land

In the Basque land, the fighting between the Carlists and the Liberals is at its worst. There are those however they wish to stay out the war for the sake of their families and for the sake of their land. Most of these nobles do not openly support either the Carlists or the Liberals in their war. One such family is the Etxeto family. These Spainards in Basque territory did not side with either the Carlists or the Liberals. However with enemies on all sides, the Etxeto family has hired men to protect their lands from those who wish to destroy it. Like many warlords of the area, they will attack Carlist and Liberal intruders. It shouldn't be a problem for the Carlists of the Liberals. Many of these areas are remote and can easily be avoided

Last edited:

His voyage to Britain had been swift, though it would be some days before a ship to France was setting sail; thus, Carlos would spend perhaps a week in London, both for want of a ship, and to build up British opposition to intervening in Spain (or perhaps even developing a change of heart, though that was only on his most wistful occasions and in flights of fancy during long, stormy English nights.

However, whilst going about the diplomatic rounds, he received a letter from a member of the British government, asking him to renounce his claim on the throne in exchange for a stipend from the Crown. Carlos had, quite frankly, expected this – it seemed to be the British way of doing things, buying off their potential foes.

Carlos issued a polite reply with reasonable haste:

To His Excellency [Name here],

I am glad to have received your letter, and the kind and frank words therein.

However, I must decline the generous offer sent to me by your government, for I have no desire for wealth, nor for achieving great honour. I am bound by my sense of duty, and my many responsibilities to my subjects, to contest this matter and fight against the Usurper. Were I lesser man, a man fearful of death or defeat, or a man without conviction in his God and his Cause, perhaps I would surrender my throne, and abandon my people. But I am not such a man.

I would ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and if possible, to argue my case before your government, if only to prevent needless deaths for all parties involved.

I remain,
Carlos V, Rey de España

With that matter done, and indeed most matters in Britain accomplished (whether successfully or not), Carlos then departed from London to France; his wife, who had taken ill in Britain, was deemed too sick to leave, and though Carlos was loath to leave his wife in such a condition, the war in Spain needed his undivided attention – he left his personal physician and many servants in her aid, and also arranged for her staying at an English friend’s estate until such a time came that she recovered enough to join the party in Spain.

Such a reunion was not to occur.

((Private))

The Marquis knelt on the cold stone floor of the chapel, a position he had held for half an hour or more. His search for answers here had so far proven fruitless; God had not revealed a path to him. As he gazed up at the icon of The Virgin, her eyes full of mercy, he wondered if his forbears had found guidance here. How many of them had faced the prospect of shedding the blood of fellow Spaniards? Sastre blood was in the land, it was what made it theirs, but it was surely shed against foreign threats, heathen foes?

After another hour - maybe two, or three; time had lost meaning - The Lord Viver left the sanctuary with a prayer asking forgiveness and with a soul still uneasy.

Carlos and his party were en route to the port, when a small force of British troops, accompanied by some rather knock-kneed bureaucrats (perhaps what the average supporter of Isabel looked like), who declared to Carlos that “the Duke of Wellington, so disposed to the legitimate government of Spain, cannot allow your leaving of England, and that any attempt made by you and your party to circumvent that shall lead to your arresting. Shall you return to your estate?”

Carlos thought for a moment, took a sideways glance towards his chief lieutenant, and sighed in agreement; they returned to the estate with only mild supervision from the British – they had not even noticed the two riders detaching from the party, nor did he expect them to be found in the busy British docks.

It was towards evening when Carlos, accompany only by a handful of aids, left the estate – and only after saying his final farewells to his wife and those long-time companions who would leave for France at a later date. They travelled in great haste, using the back-roads, and the quiet towns to their advantage, they entered London itself in good order. There, they met the two riders, who had purchased passage for them in the intervening time.

Carlos, through cunning, wit, and lightning speed, had avoided arrest in England, and made it one step closer to home.

320px-Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png

General Zumalacárregui e Imatz was mounted upon his horse wearing a very nice suit of armor over his traditionalist cavalry armor. To his right was a cavalry officer holding a banner in which was embroidered the Cruz of San Andrés, the symbol of Carlos V. To his left a bodyguard, also mounted. He was looking at two junior officers drilling Carlist infantry to make them an effective fighting force.

"Atención, Firm! Al pecho, Al hombro. Izquierda, de frente, Mar!" The soldiers ported their arms and kept it at their shoulder as they began to march. Tomás followed behind trotted along behind them at a slow pace, realizing that they had yet to discover his arrival. "Alto!" One of the officers shouted and the soldiers stopped on the spot. "Columna de uno! Presnten Ar, Apunto, Fuego!" The soldiers took aim at the targets about 75 metres away and fired. "Recarguen." The command was heard and the soldier began to reload when the officers noticed the general of theirs and bowed deeply.

"Please do not Tiente. I am not a holy relic, safe your back for them." Tomás continued, "We are at war anyways, so keep the relics close to your heart and never falter. Cause we are blessed by god himself and he will protect us, as long as we fight for the right cause. Carlos is the man who god brought to us and his mortal body is holy."

The officers straigtened up and one of them issued the command: "Descansen, Ar." (order arms) after their had finished reloading. "Sir," the tiente said saluting, "the training of the soldiers is going splendid and they will soon be ready to fight agaisnt the ungodly liberal armies with great valour."

"Good to hear tiente." The general answered, "Hail Carlos!" "Hail Carlos!" Could be heard from the soldiers and officers as Zumalacárregui rode away with his officer and bodyguard. He had confidence in god and knew that his cause was righteous and that Carlos was the one true king of Spain.

Last edited:
They arrived at Le Havre on a stormy day. As they had to leave Britain in suddenness and secrecy, there was no one waiting for them. Nevertheless, as the days passed and Carlos and his party made their way further southward, they were met by devout Legitimists, who pledged support and aid to his righteous cause, as well as curious onlookers eager to see the Uncrowned King.

Carlos’ journey through France was much swifter and far less impeded than it was in Britain; perhaps the King of France was not so inclined against the Carlists as first expected, or perhaps he thought it unwise to upset the Legitimists further – after all, France was as always, a nation on the edge of Revolution. Thus, Carlos passed through the towns, across the valleys, and over the rivers – at every stop, they were met by more and more Legitimists, and occasionally joined by an over-zealous nobleman who would fight for their cause; indeed, they were growing ever more numerous, and ever more varied. Germans, Russians, Frenchmen, Dutchmen, Englishmen, several Italians, and many others had declared themselves for the Carlist cause. He hoped their experience and passion would serve him well as they grew ever closer to the Pyrenees.

The sojourn across the Pyrenees was perhaps the most difficult leg of the journey, even more than the flight from Britain. The mountains made for an arduous climb, and the worsening conditions had made it all terribly unpleasant; nevertheless, Carlos and his party carried on, defying the mountains, and the cold, just as they had the British, and the Usurper’s forces. Home was on the horizon.

((Private-sorta-I-guess))

The Lord Viver was no stranger to war; the savagery of his countrymen against the French invader remained vivid in his mind. He prayed this conflict would be a deal more civilised, there was no place for the vengeful tortures employed against the French in a war between brothers. Nevertheless The Marquis would not leave his family to fall into enemy hands to be used as hostages against him. They would ride north with him. Maybe it would be best to send them across the border to France. He smiled at the irony.

Little Lolo, his youngest, was sat in front of him, happily playing with the horse's main. Other members were finding departure less simple; his cheek flicked in irritation as his lady wife prevaricated over which belongings she considered essential. Restraining the urge to snap at his dearest, he trotted the horse to join his eldest, Álvar.

"Captain Sanchez says the men are ready, Lord Father."

"Very good. Inform the Captain we shall depart presently." Lord Viver watched with a degree of pride as the teen strode off, back erect in imitation of himself.

A motley group of minor aristocracy, defectors from the local militias and volunteers had gathered at the Viver estate, fervent Carlists all. The Marquis, ever the soldier, had wasted no time in assigning ranks, dividing them into two companies and engaging in basic drills. Now they would march to join their king.

Carlos was home, he realised; as the mountain peaks, and the hills grew less and less pronounced, and the weather warmer, it was obvious they had passed into Spain. Still, they were some ways away from Bilbao, which was serving as the base of operations of the Carlists – they had heard as much from some of the locals, hunters and loggers mostly, that they had encountered. Carlos was indeed quite shocked by the reverence they placed upon him when they learned who he was – he hoped this devotion to the cause extended amongst all Basques.

As they travelled across the countryside, they saw more and more towns and villages – almost every one of which waved the Carlist flag and commended him as their King. Indeed, it seemed that, save but a few, the Basques had become almost wholly united in his cause. This devotion was growing elsewhere throughout the north, particularly in Galicia, Catalonia, and Aragon; and whilst their presence in the south wasn’t as notable, still some Andalusians had started rising up in defence of Carlos.

Thus, as Carlos arrived in Bilbao, to fanfare and aplomb from his most loyal of supporters, he felt ever more confident in the power of his cause; truly God was on their side. Soldiers bowed and saluted, the people cheered (most of them, at least), and the clergy there prayed for his health, his victory, and for a long, glorious reign. Flags and banners waved in the wind carrying cheers and chants and songs. How could the Isabellines say his cause wasn’t true; this love was surely a testament of God’s will.

-

He held his first court the day after arriving in Bilbao; and he spent a great deal of time discussing matters with his first ministers and generals, those who were present at least; he had chosen them for their loyalty to the cause, and some not notably aligned to him as a show moderation, and a willingness to forgive those not immediately in favour of him.

Thus, those invited to take part as his interim government were thus:

First Secretary of State: Alejo María Sastre y Díaz de Santa Ava (Kein)

Second Secretary of State: Andrés María Cardinal de Porcelli y Vallabriga (Luft)
Secretary of State for the Treasury: Ezequiel Mauricio (LadyAlyssa)
Secretary of State for Economic Affairs: Edwardo Enzo Andrews (Rapop)
Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs: Periko Urkijo Lazkao (Noco)
Secretary of State for Grace and Justice: Don Artai Amaro de Soutomaior y Andrade (Lyon)
Secretary of the Office of War: Alejo María Sastre y Díaz de Santa Ava (Kein)
Secretary of State for the Interior: Don Artai Amaro de Soutomaior y Andrade (Lyon)
Secretary of State for Public Works: Joaquín António Bakar Vélaz Gorrimendi (Jack)
Secretary of State for Development: Edwardo Enzo Andrews (Rapop)
Secretary of Church and Papal Relations: Simó de Guardiola y Hortoneda (Gurgi)

Carlos had also organised the forces of his army, which were announced to as a key army and several supporting forces.

Ejército Real: Tomás de Zumalacárregui, as the overall commander; Alejo María Sastre y Díaz de Santa Ava, commander of the cavalry
Guerrillas: Isandro Durante
Guerrillas: Emilio Agustín Huerta ((or Dieter Goicochea y Herrera if Cheef does not pick his traits)); Dieter Goicochea y Herrera as his subordinate

Armada Real (all ships): Don Pedro Nolasco Marcilla de Teruel y Oca Moctezuma

The armies thusly organised, and the state of his government prepared, Carlos, indisputably the King of Spain, had begun to govern his people.

Last edited:
((I'll pick my traits just pls wait I have class for the next 3 hours ; _ ; ))

Reactions:
((Where are starter traits other than the special ones after 20 years? pls provide))