• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alyiakal

Major
104 Badges
Jun 1, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
So having run the game for about 30 years playing as Northpoint and subjugating the rest of High Rock, I've run into a slight problem. Eight Divines Moral Authority has been tanking the whole time with little to no way to recover it. As far as I know, there are no holy wars on Tamriel, which makes getting the authority for the Eight Divines up almost impossible. Eight Divines start with 3 of their 5 holy sites not under their control. Crystal-Like-Law and Falinesti are deep in Mer territory, and basically can't be claimed without Warlord CB. Adamantine also isn't easy to retake unless you start as Wayrest.

With the authority of the Eight Divines at sub 50% (only JUST got to 50% after 30 years, because the crazy warlord king in Anvil attacked the Bosmer), heresies are running rampant. Half of High Rock is Mothist, and Nibenay was completely converted to Maruhkati. The rest of Cyrodiil and Skyrim aren't looking too hot either.

I'm wondering if this is WAD, or if the religion rebalance that is planned for 0.1.5 will be looking at addressing this.

Korbah said that the religion here is 'temporary' or something to that effect, with major updates next patch, as you said, so I would assume that this will be fixed soon.

Whether it's WAD, however, I have no idea.

Yeah, religions in 0.1.4 were not taken into consideration as the whole religion thing needs a more consistent overhaul, and there other zones that needed attention for the latest patch. But religion is getting its own overhaul for 0.1.5 to make it more engaging and interesting. Wait for Dev diaries from Korba :).